asking for help - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: asking for help

Re: asking for help

te="insecure chaotic illusion"]Here we go again, lawsuits, lawsuits, lawsuits! Get a life you loser. As your facebook profile states, KARMA WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. Deal with it like a man, you deserve it. Lonegunman is one person and it is well known who you are. You may have been involved in an auto accident and sued the pants off the other party involved for a sum of money in the past, but your years of threatening a lawsuit on the department and this city is a reach. FREEDOM OF SPEECH YOU PATHETIC PUNK. You deserve everything that you are currently going through. Be proud of who you are and for once stand behind everything you have said throughout the years.

Go around and point fingers all you want, it does not matter. One may not see you from a distance but one can certainly smell you. You stink! YOUR JEALOUSY of others is so obvious and your attempt at being chipper and friendly around those that hate you is funny. Give it up man, feel fortunate to have a job, do your job and keep your mouth shut. You now know your role so do it. I would be willing to bet that if you focused on lonegunman and lonegunaman only things would be much better for you.

Wow great post got to love the guy.

You are not a supervisor, a detective or for that matter a respectable patrol officer, so shut up and earn some respect.[/quote]

Can't wait until the Lawsuits are settled and the department is able to get the peoples information who B S on this site like was just mentioned in a department wide e-mail.
    While Freedom of Speech is not absolute, this is a public forum by practice and policy. Nobody falls under the rules that govern minors here so any of those very few restrictions do not apply. The Supreme Court backs cyberspeech and has given what is transmitted the highest protections (see Reno v ACLU). If it doesn't violate the code of conduct of this board, it's good. This is an open forum. If you don't like what you see and it doesn't carry into your workplace and affect you there, just quit visiting the forum.

As The Lonegunman, I resent references to who you all think this is. You all have wasted a career on focusing on the wrong thing. What does that say about all of you. Quit worrying about who The Lonegunman is and focus on what all is before you.....like your job. Besides, it is a RAW deal isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lonegunman
    As The Lonegunman, I resent references to who you all think this is. You all have wasted a career on focusing on the wrong thing. What does that say about all of you. Quit worrying about who The Lonegunman is and focus on what all is before you.....like your job. Besides, it is a RAW deal isn't it.
    WAR War! Whoa, Lord ...
    What is it good for
    Absolutely nothing
    Listen to me?

War! It ain't nothing but a heartbreaker
    War! Friend only to the undertaker
    Peace Love and Understanding;
    tell me, is there no place for them today?
    They say we must fight to keep our freedom
    But Lord knows there's got to be a better wayWar! Whoa, Lord ...
    What is it good for
    Absolutely nothing
    Listen to me?

War! It ain't nothing but a heartbreaker
    War! Friend only to the undertaker
    Peace Love and Understanding;
    tell me, is there no place for them today?
    They say we must fight to keep our freedom
    But Lord knows there's got to be a better way

Let's look forward and not backwards and start a WAR. Let's give peace a chance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12