asking for help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: asking for help

asking for help

To my fellow brothers and sisters in blue,

I know, I know, I have not always been the most enjoyable person to be around but I just want to thank everyone for all of their support during my difficult time. Some say I am a theif and a liar and others complain that I act like I am 3! I am not hear to defend myself but only to ask for my fellow brothers and sisters for help. Just like during Hurricane Charlie when many of you came to my house to help repair my roof, I am now asking for financial assistance to fund my difficult family situation. I am also in search of a room and/or apartment to rent. I can't pay room and board immediately but do promise to clean and maybe even cook. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Re: asking for help

Hello to my fellow brothers and sisters! I am now requesting that you all submit to me atleast 4 hours of your leave time to me. As most of you know, I am out of time and would appreciate any and all assistance. I know, I know, most of you dislike me but I promise to make it up to you all when i can. thks, yours truly - lonegunman.

Lonegunman,

I bet you now wish that you never sold your minivan. The city would most likely allow you to leave it parked in the city hall parking lot and you might even be able to make it to work on time. KARMA - What goes around comes around. BTW: It is ironic to hear all of your "so called friends" trash talk behind your back when you are not around. What is that I smell? Holla!

Wow, looks like lonegunman is getting kicked while down. Well deserved! As much as I have tried to tolerate your pathetic ways over the years I am happy you are now gone. Like somebody said "acting like your three." That pretty much sums you up. You have cried, whined, pouted, tattled like a little three year old girl since I can remember. You are pathetic. I am even going to remove you as a friend on facebook because I just can not tolerate looking at your picure and your ridicalous attempts at being funny. Your little "tough guy attitutde" is just as pathetic as your clown looking tatto you have. You are by far a hipocrit and loser and need to focus on yourself and what is left of your family. Please, stop worrying about everyone else and pointing figures and take a long hard look at yourself. Like one of KK's friends told me years ago, you are the problem and not everyone else." BTW: They hate you too, but that should be no surprise, should it? GOOOOOOO Yankees! :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Matty
    Wow, looks like lonegunman is getting kicked while down. Well deserved! As much as I have tried to tolerate your pathetic ways over the years I am happy you are now gone. Like somebody said "acting like your three." That pretty much sums you up. You have cried, whined, pouted, tattled like a little three year old girl since I can remember. You are pathetic. I am even going to remove you as a friend on facebook because I just can not tolerate looking at your picure and your ridicalous attempts at being funny. Your little "tough guy attitutde" is just as pathetic as your clown looking tatto you have. You are by far a hipocrit and loser and need to focus on yourself and what is left of your family. Please, stop worrying about everyone else and pointing figures and take a long hard look at yourself. Like one of KK's friends told me years ago, you are the problem and not everyone else." BTW: They hate you too, but that should be no surprise, should it? GOOOOOOO Yankees! :snicker:
    How is BTW ? please I need to know

Mr. Lonegunman,

My only advice to you is to keep your personal life and problems to your self. It seems your superisor enjoys talking about your situaion to others!

who is this lonegunman? inquiring minds want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I think it's RAW that somebody would do this to someone else. Just not right and raw!

Quote Originally Posted by I think I know
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I think it's RAW that somebody would do this to someone else. Just not right and raw!
    It's not the person who the short supervisor in the 2nd floor speciality unit spread the rumor about at a checkpoint to another subordinate and the many others throughout the department, who in turn spread the rumor to other co-workers. But that rumor, which is violation of our Rules of Conduct, was fun while it lasted. Heck even a Caveman can figure out who he is. One hint, it's not just one person. It's a couple. Maybe it's one person who is bi-polar, like the short supervisor in the 2nd floor speciality unit spread the rumor who the lonegunman is.

Can't wait until the Lawsuits are settled and the department is able to get the peoples information who B S on this site like was just mentioned in a department wide e-mail. Let's see how evenly distributed the hands of justice are then.

Happy Hunting,

Not a Lonegunman Fan

Here we go again, lawsuits, lawsuits, lawsuits! Get a life you loser. As your facebook profile states, KARMA WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. Deal with it like a man, you deserve it. Lonegunman is one person and it is well known who you are. You may have been involved in an auto accident and sued the pants off the other party involved for a sum of money in the past, but your years of threatening a lawsuit on the department and this city is a reach. FREEDOM OF SPEECH YOU PATHETIC PUNK. You deserve everything that you are currently going through. Be proud of who you are and for once stand behind everything you have said throughout the years.

Go around and point fingers all you want, it does not matter. One may not see you from a distance but one can certainly smell you. You stink! YOUR JEALOUSY of others is so obvious and your attempt at being chipper and friendly around those that hate you is funny. Give it up man, feel fortunate to have a job, do your job and keep your mouth shut. You now know your role so do it. I would be willing to bet that if you focused on lonegunman and lonegunaman only things would be much better for you. You are not a supervisor, a detective or for that matter a respectable patrol officer, so shut up and earn some respect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast