Bring Back The Mac!!! - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Re: Bring Back The Mac!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hey I have a great idea, how about a bunch of us get together say next Monday morning about 730 or so and meet Ronnie at the Homestead Kitchen. I see his truck there nearly every morning. We can all go in, ask him once in for all
    Ronnie Mac are you with us or not? Are you running in this election or not? We all support you and will help you beat Morgan and his side kick davey2 or what I personally call him MiniMe.

So, what do you think? IF not Monday then let's pick a day and sit down with "Sheriff McNesby" and see where he is on this.

Enjoy your remaining days in office Morgan because Ronnie Mac or no Ronnie Mack we are going to replace you. Don't think with every ticket I write I am not telling them "compliments of Sheriff David Morgan".
    I think that MORON and DAVEY2 dressed in ninja outfits will post a video camera and film everyone one of us building their humdinger of a case against us. Then, they will send us to a psychiartrist and when that is over assign us to kiddy court. Hey Rex, is it all that bad over there bud? Anymore room for us?

Quote Originally Posted by StreetCop
    Hey I have a great idea, how about a bunch of us get together say next Monday morning about 730 or so and meet Ronnie at the Homestead Kitchen. I see his truck there nearly every morning. We can all go in, ask him once in for all
    Ronnie Mac are you with us or not? Are you running in this election or not? We all support you and will help you beat Morgan and his side kick davey2 or what I personally call him MiniMe.

So, what do you think? IF not Monday then let's pick a day and sit down with "Sheriff McNesby" and see where he is on this.

Enjoy your remaining days in office Morgan because Ronnie Mac or no Ronnie Mack we are going to replace you. Don't think with every ticket I write I am not telling them "compliments of Sheriff David Morgan".
    I think that MORON and DAVEY2 dressed in ninja outfits will post a video camera and film everyone one of us building their humdinger of a case against us. Then, they will send us to a psychiartrist and when that is over assign us to kiddy court. Hey Rex, is it all that bad over there bud? Anymore room for us?
    The same 3 idiots and their repeating posts, just with different names. Get a life you old hags! You're pathetic in life, just as your husband said you were and have nothing else to do but ramble about the same things all day long. Your redneck buddy Isn't coming back and doesn't have a chance in hell so go somewhere else civilian trailer trash.

Quote Originally Posted by gergverg
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetCop

The same 3 idiots and their repeating posts, just with different names. Get a life you old hags! You're pathetic in life, just as your husband said you were and have nothing else to do but ramble about the same things all day long. Your redneck buddy Isn't coming back and doesn't have a chance in hell so go somewhere else civilian trailer trash.
    like we dont know that the above post is davey2, #1 we are not women we leave that to some others at the dept,#2 you and davey 1 are scared to death of any one who is going to run against your partner in this crime of deception ,all this crow you are going to have to eat is very hard ,dry and hard to swallow. :devil:

did anyone ever tell you there is a pink slip coming your way?

you are so right , who would be so dumb as to make the statement ,i know your ip address he thinks he little god, i hope he is at campaign rallys and starts with his funny stuff all i have to say its very hard to defend all of his and davey 1 lies.

Quote Originally Posted by we will see
    you are so right , who would be so dumb as to make the statement ,i know your ip address he thinks he little god, i hope he is at campaign rallys and starts with his funny stuff all i have to say its very hard to defend all of his and davey 1 lies.
    Hey, Deanna.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819