Rumors

Thread: Rumors

Rumors

I thought I worked with a brotherhood of men NOT! More like 16YRO gossiping girls. Rumor starter, PLEASE COME SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Rumors

i know right like i hear my name going around da department too, im like i dont like rumors. why i godda work for a place dat do dat right i know what you mean bethea. stay strong and pretend you body is like a steel suit and dem bad words just fly off you ok

Lol, you want your department as a whole to be taken seriously yet your officers do not have an english competency above that of a child in the first grade. I just think it to be hilarious, I would hate to read your offense reports or *gasp* a Probable Cause Affidavit from your department. No wonder why your department has the stigma associated with it of having people that cannot read or write.

Embarrassing.

Cornelius,

Dang girl, you need some serious english lessons.

Quote Originally Posted by My_Two_Cents
    Lol, you want your department as a whole to be taken seriously yet your officers do not have an english competency above that of a child in the first grade. I just think it to be hilarious, I would hate to read your offense reports or *gasp* a Probable Cause Affidavit from your department. No wonder why your department has the stigma associated with it of having people that cannot read or write.

Embarrassing.

WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN GRAMMER, SENTENCE STRUCTURE AND PUNCTUATION.

Just want to point out that "grammer" is incorrectly spelled you see it is spelled like this "grammar". My point in hand, go back to first grade english.

Quote Originally Posted by My_Two_Cents

Embarrassing.
    if you think their writing is a embarrassing, don't examine their reading ability. These cops don't even know that Florida Statutes exist, much less what they are about. Ask any monkey in one of the RBPD blue boy suits what they know about their job. They will tell you there job is to do what they are told, not think about it or whether it is legal to do what they are instructed to do. Just a pack of untrained dogs on a short leash

check out the 'Best cop around - curly turd' message inks