Community cookoff

Community cookoff

Hey guys just wanted to ask your opinion, I know our agency has taken a hit with all the bad press lately - what do you think about a cookoff for the community - it might just be what this agency needs to gain favor with the community again. I can put something together and post what we need in the lineup room or you can leave suggestions here.

Thank you,

Re: Community cookoff

The above poster is not Bodenheimer!

People on this board need to stopped trying to slander other people and use other peoples names. If you have a problem with someone say it and leave YOUR NAME or say it to their face. If you do not like where you work take your ass somewhere else. I have worked here 8 years and have myself went through some trials and tribulations. However I have never felt it necessary to come on to this board and slam a person or this department. What the hell is this pre school.

BO

Amen brother!

Bo-

how many breaths do you take while on your knees? computer geek F%3K. you are a sorry excuse for whatever you are trying to be.

signed

everyone

To the above poster, just because I am close to curley top and can do whatever I want (like roughing people up, breaking bones and not getting caught) does not give you the justification to be jealous. I mean this department has helped me to cover up all my illegal activity so either get with the program and become a curley "drone" or be an outcast and continue to be jealous...

Community cookoff who the hell knows how to cook haitian and jamaican :roll:

Post Re: Community cookoff

Wow, my post about Bodenheimer and his crimnal activities was removed. I find that funny. It was removed so fast. I guess he didnt want every body to know the truth about him. Yes, Bodenheimer you are a criminal and have no right to wear the badge. Your actions will get you one day remember Curly is in the drop.

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth Hurts
    Wow, my post about Bodenheimer and his crimnal activities was removed. I find that funny. It was removed so fast. I guess he didnt want every body to know the truth about him. Yes, Bodenheimer you are a criminal and have no right to wear the badge. Your actions will get you one day remember Curly is in the drop.

REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT