Blue Line

Thread: Blue Line

Blue Line

Thanks to the officer that took care of a situation for me on Cross Creek Blvd. and Bruce B. Downs Blvd yesterday as I was coming out of the bank. Seems over the years sometimes we loose sight that we are all on the same team but yesterday's example provides that reassurance...Thanks brother!

Re: Blue Line

So if you have a thin blue line, you should get away with violations? Not on my watch jerk off.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    So if you have a thin blue line, you should get away with violations? Not on my watch jerk off.

suck a ****, we need to take care of each other, and you have no idea what that person is talking about. :cop:

"So if you have a thin blue line, you should get away with violations? Not on my watch jerk off."

Why don't you identify yourself so the real cops out there know who you are and can be having a squad meeting when you are crying for help on the radio...

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Your an idiot. If you actually do work as a cop, your probably the one that hides under the tree. your probably the one that passes right by a traffic stop and doesn't check up. Your probably the one that just stands there.

It doesn't matter what the color of the uniform is, what the shape of the badge, we are the only ones watching out for each other. Even you, if you truly are a cop, will be protected because you wear the badge, even if you are a dumba**.

Jesus you guys ALWAYS fall for the same trick. step 1-type and obvious insult in inflammatory response or post. Step 2-follow up at least once when someone gets annoyed. Step 3 sit back and watch all the fish bite and chuckle to yourself.

Come on wise up