Dispatchers - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dispatchers

Re: Dispatchers

How embarrasing people,
    I am ashamed at some of the writings in this so-called "blog" .Yes, that I heard about from a co-workers e-mail advising there is a PROBLEM HERE CCPD EMPLOYEES!!!
    And if the public we protect reads this-(I'm sure it's out...)
    How embarssing for all of us.For those of us who go to work each day with the reality of our jobs in mind-congratulations!
    For those that dont---find a new job. Think about the seriousness of what we do!
    Are you not busy enough doing the job we all do-or do you have too much free time to think of some of these comments.
    Lord help us all,
    CCPD 911 operator
    Time to clean house..........

Exclamation Re: Dispatchers

First of all Einstein "you have too much free time" and you darn well know the public reads this. So congratulations to you for utilizing your free time (and the Lords) for your non-serious quote. I suggest you don't to go into house cleaning as your position is always filthy. Let the people that are in charge handle things. We may not always agree with what they do, but I am sure they are doing the best they can as most of us are.

PS the public says the word embarrassing has 2 "s" (ashamed you can't spell?)

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    How embarrasing people,
    I am ashamed at some of the writings in this so-called "blog" .Yes, that I heard about from a co-workers e-mail advising there is a PROBLEM HERE CCPD EMPLOYEES!!!
    And if the public we protect reads this-(I'm sure it's out...)
    How embarssing for all of us.For those of us who go to work each day with the reality of our jobs in mind-congratulations!
    For those that dont---find a new job. Think about the seriousness of what we do!
    Are you not busy enough doing the job we all do-or do you have too much free time to think of some of these comments.
    Lord help us all,
    CCPD 911 operator
    Time to clean house..........

Quote Originally Posted by StressedOut
    I'm not just sick of these two, but I am so sick and tired of everyone else poking their nose into
    everyone elses business. If it's not your shift and it does not effect you just mind your own
    preschool tattle tailing business.
    These higher ups need to start reacting and taking charge for a change. Especially with how shifts are run. Just because your title is "Supervisor" doesn't mean they have the right to belittle people, change the rules constantly and do what ever they want so it suites them at the time. The constant yelling at TC's and Call Takers is causing a lot if tension and chaos in the room. They have forgotten that we are in charge of citizens as well as officers lively hood and regardless of whether
    or not they want to be there THEY GET PAID TO. Step down if you cant handle it. Stop refusing to work. Stop
    refusing to sit channels, and Stop refusing to answer 911 lines after multiple rings. If a channel needs help or relief or
    questions need answering the supervisor should be right there. The room should not have to constantly search for
    the supervisor.
    The higher ups may not care because they are not in the same room, but one day we are going to end up with
    an unfortunate incident that could have been avoided and then it will have been too late.
    BUT SERIOUSLY HOW MANY TIMES DO YOUR EMPLOYEES HAVE TO COMPLAIN BEFORE ANYTHING IS DONE.
    Another email isn't gonna work, because the "volume in the room email" definitely did not work even on the day it came out.
    Ask each employee face to face or even ask for an email of what they think needs to be addressed and I am sure
    Most have the same general complaint.
    After reviewing the above post, comparing it to the Terms of Use and speaking with MOD1, it has been determined this post is not in violation. It does not rise to the level of a violation prohibited in this websites rules and guidelines and will not be removed, deleted or edited in any form or fashion.

One down..one to go..or is it trying to make a comeback? Please don't let THIS rumor be true!

Quote Originally Posted by oh dear
    One down..one to go..or is it trying to make a comeback? Please don't let THIS rumor be true!
    Who is it??? Who's gone and who's next???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123