New Chairman needs to pay close attention to police chief - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: New Chairman needs to pay close attention to police chief

Quote Originally Posted by Puppeteer
    Don’t know why they’re paying him ass loads $$$ when it’s Axman who’s pulling the puppet strings. Is it just me or have you noticed how Javy seems to be running the show feeding his puppet bad advice?
    Oh yeah, and the puppet eats it up like a complete sucker. Both of these guys are rotten apples which need to be discarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppeteer
    Don’t know why they’re paying him ass loads $$$ when it’s Axman who’s pulling the puppet strings. Is it just me or have you noticed how Javy seems to be running the show feeding his puppet bad advice?
    Oh yeah, and the puppet eats it up like a complete sucker. Both of these guys are rotten apples which need to be discarded.

I AGREE

What’s it gonna take for the tribal council to comprehend what poor leadership they have at the PD? They need to look at it like a business decision........they're not getting what they're paying for.

I can recall a staff meeting in which the chief referred to the officers of this department as, “A bunch of Keystone Cops”. Is that what a leader says to motivate his troops? This idiot and his lap dog need to take a good hard look in the mirror!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is he thinking? He doesn't give a crap, that's what he was thinking. He must read the comments about him and realize the pos that he is. He really needs to resign. He is doing nothing but carrying out vendettas against anyone and everyone who he deems as a threat of exposing his lack of knowledge and leadership.

The agency as it is today is doomed. Morale is at an all time low because of him. We continue to be the joke of the county because of this moron. Good employees are being harassed, suspended and fired.

So back to your original question, what is he thinking? ONLY ABOUT HIMSELF!

I've never met this guy, but I can tell from what's written that he likes to throw daggers with the same hatred as a killer that stabs their victims 30-40 times.

Nahh, i dont know about u ass but i trust zAYS 100 X with my life on the line, Better than a worthless assh0le lKE YOU that dont know shit about real Police work > You Prick

Thats the great thing about living in a free society come mierda!! You can choose to trust whoever you want, that doesn't nullify how he's treated others in the past. Unless you have been there for more that 6-7 yrs, or were one of his ass-kissers when he was a Sgt. you stupid piece of Micco fecal matter, you have no idea what the fcuk you're talking about. And as far as your reference to real police work/or being a real cop......where the hell do you work? You incompetent moron, you haven't begun to do police work until you leave there and work someone place else; and thats assuming Micco PD isn't the only dept. that will hire you. I'm glad you trust Z x 100 with your life, needless to say, if thats true, it isn't worth much!! By the way, if you happen to work nites; be sure to wear your mosquito netting outfit so the mosquito bites don't effect your brain anymore than what it has already.................real cop heh.............you don't know what the fcuk that is; but i'll tell you what; it's more than wearing the fag sunglasses you wear, and much more than sitting on a check point all nite jerking off. :devil: :cop: :devil:

I think refreshing is the word to describe what it's like not having you around anymore.

Okay, Mr. Philosopher.........let me say this really slow so your half-Micco brain can comprehend this thought-----i'm glad you're feeling "refreshed" for not having me work there; only one problem, i've never worked there. The attraction of that particular dump and all its shortcomings have been/are reserved for people like you and your kind. That place is especially suited for people such as yourself that actually DESERVES that environment, with all its problems, downfalls, and back-stabbers. Salute to you Mr. Officer!
    :devil: :cop: :devil:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast