HOLLYWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT'S ANTHEM - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: HOLLYWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT'S ANTHEM

your not a man. Doing this to a woman and to top it all she is 37. I hate to admit that you work for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    your not a man. Doing this to a woman and to top it all she is 37. I hate to admit that you work for us.
    whatever happen to taking care of ur own kind?.... actually in case ur own kids? applys also

Your just trash. How can you look in the mirror or in your wife's face.

he never cared about looking at her, and those who have seen her know why. my hallandale co-worker was NOT the only affair he has had as he was banging half the chicks in his academy classes when he was out at BCC. those affairs were made public in a different post, which i can not find on this site anymore, nonetheless, if she does not see anything wrong with what he is doing then they deserve each other, CONTENT REMOVED . oh by the way i heard something on bravo about her in the bathroom getting sick yesterday,MORNING SICKNESS??? wait until you are getting banged for 3 children or maybe she will give you twins again!! PAY CHECK? WHAT CHECK?! LOL MF

This guy sounds like one of those idiot savants.
    I've never met this girl or guy (guys as you insinuate), but I can tell that as an outsider, I can see that you like to throw daggers with the same hatred as any other killer that stabs their victims 30-40 times.
    Thanks for giving that ammo to the media.

Quote Originally Posted by 28bravo#
    he never cared about looking at her, and those who have seen her know why. my hallandale co-worker was NOT the only affair he has had as he was banging half the chicks in his academy classes when he was out at BCC. those affairs were made public in a different post, which i can not find on this site anymore, nonetheless, if she does not see anything wrong with what he is doing then they deserve each other, CONTENT REMOVED . oh by the way i heard something on bravo about her in the bathroom getting sick yesterday,MORNING SICKNESS??? wait until you are getting banged for 3 children or maybe she will give you twins again!! PAY CHECK? WHAT CHECK?! LOL MF
    if hallandale is such a bad place to work go 10-7when your shift is over leave the city and turn your radio off. ROCCO!

i have to say that while i am not completely in the loop i do know a few things that he had been telling her as recently as last week and i have to say that this guy has serious issues. not one to spread gossip i will state the facts: this guy has done nothing but lead her on since the beginning and while she is not innocent in this, for as long as this has been going on for him to be writing her what he has been, truly shows he needs help. if he is on here reading this i will say to you that your latest move was really wrong, you know everything you have been saying to her (in fact a lot of us now do) and dont think that all that proof will not be helpful as she goes forward in collecting child support any judge who looks reviews those things will certainly do what is right in awarding funds. and if she is on her reading this, you should do one of three things: leave your phone at home, delete messages or do not leave your phone unattended when you know you will be away from it for a while ie when you workout. back to him, adorable pictures of you and the babies!!

:shock: why were you in her car to begin with? then why would you post that you were and the findings on a public forum?

DO THEY NOT TEACH BACKING UP IN THE ACADEMY ANYMORE?! SIMPLY HYSTERICAL! GOOD THING SHE ALREADY DUMPED THE 15 DONT NEED EVERYONE SEEING THAT. GREAT PERSONALITY AND SHE GOT BACK BACK INTO A NICE SHAPE. THEY LOOK JUST LIKE YOU......................SHAME ON YOU FOR DOING HER LIKE THAT

that Losenbeck sure is a mighty fine looking officer and I love the smell of his musk cologne
    hmmm..

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast