HOLLYWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT'S ANTHEM - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: HOLLYWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT'S ANTHEM

Funny you should say that because you know nothing about daddy issues. My guess is since you hide behind a "username". . You too have lots of issues that deal more with who you are than if you had a daddy or not. Sad that you feel so bad about the things you say you say them on here under a fake name. I am her older sister Amy. . Got issues? Way more than you will ever know! Do I give a shit about things low life people post on line? Not really. What does bother me is that it is about my sister who you don't even know. And I am going to assume that due to the nature of posts you know nothing about law and choose to stay unnamed so know one really knows. Sure you might be a cop but consider an earlier post made about someone knocking it out while someone else was having a baby. . Hmmm were you sick enough to be there with a camera? Ummm no. . So then. . Hmmmm no evidence. . No crime. . No crime. . Just gossip and drama. So go on post what you want, say what you want, do what you want. . Afterall isn't that why you got your badge? So people would stop picking on you and bossing you around your entire life? Now that badge gives you the right to be a big boy or big girl. . Guess what. . I don't have a badge and I don't need one to tell you. . You are a sorry pathetic waste of air. Keep in mind. . Karma is a huge b*tch and when it is your turn. . Grab the tissues and the lube because she is going to f*ck you hard

Quote Originally Posted by whowantsalooser
    Funny you should say that because you know nothing about daddy issues. My guess is since you hide behind a "username". . You too have lots of issues that deal more with who you are than if you had a daddy or not. Sad that you feel so bad about the things you say you say them on here under a fake name. I am her older sister Amy. . Got issues? Way more than you will ever know! Do I give a shizzat about things low life people post on line? Not really. What does bother me is that it is about my sister who you don't even know. And I am going to assume that due to the nature of posts you know nothing about law and choose to stay unnamed so know one really knows. Sure you might be a cop but consider an earlier post made about someone knocking it out while someone else was having a baby. . Hmmm were you sick enough to be there with a camera? Ummm no. . So then. . Hmmmm no evidence. . No crime. . No crime. . Just gossip and drama. So go on post what you want, say what you want, do what you want. . Afterall isn't that why you got your badge? So people would stop picking on you and bossing you around your entire life? Now that badge gives you the right to be a big boy or big girl. . Guess what. . I don't have a badge and I don't need one to tell you. . You are a sorry pathetic waste of air. Keep in mind. . Karma is a huge b*tch and when it is your turn. . Grab the tissues and the lube because she is going to f*ck you hard
    Wow, you sure TALK like you have a badge! Thought about applying?

So Amy,,, Are you hot?

I think your a little fire cracker. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    So Amy,,, Are you hot?

I think your a little fire cracker. :devil:
    She sounds like a 20...must run in the family.

Sorry Guest.. I am not a Cop. I find it funny that those are the only two parts of the post that stuck with you. Makes me wonder if you enjoy a little anal now and then. Not a cop, just a girl with an attitude and ok with it

I think 3 for whowantsalooser and 0 for Guest. My money is on her

I don't keep up on this site too much. Reading back through everything I have to feel bad for the female. She is getting a bum wrap for something that sounds like was more or less falling for the wrongk ind of guy. I would never fault anyone for falling in love with the wrong person people do it everyday. The guy involved needs to show some responsibility and take care of what he helped create. The people on here that are saying bad things should be ashamed of yourself. If our job is to protect and serve why is it no one is offering to help her and no one offered to protect her? If this monster has a history of doing this why didn't anyone warn her? Why is it only her sister who seems to think she is being tormented by all of this? If she is being taunted by this and someone has killed themself from things on this site has anyone thought about what a civil lawsuit would do to them personaly? I think child support is the least of the guys problems. To me he has got more problems than she does. Our job is not to try people and punish them. . We arrest them and let the court do its job. It sounds like some got it all mixed up. Is your depatment so bored there isn't anything to do so you have to stur up trouble with yourself? If so send some over here. We are down the ones we lost left big shoes behind to fill and most of you wouldn't be able to do it. Because here we do real police work

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910