MONROESOSkinhead? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1665763
    Scared your kids?? Haha, kidding right? I bet he wouldn't have scared you if a couple of dread heads were about to conduct an armed robbery on your family and this deputy responded as your only saving grace. Get a life! Tattoos are completely subjective....you either approve of them or you don't. If you don't like the look (especially in uniform) then that's fine, but leave it at that. Enough stereotyping and bashing someone because the guy has visible tattoos. That and the fact that he's bald makes him a "skin-head"? I mean truly, how ignorant can you be? The guy works as a road deputy for a sheriffs agency in the keys....he's not part of the secret service guarding the president. Try to apply a little bit of logic and common sense to your comments Mr. "Tax Payer". Get a life and stop being so uptight. Worry about more serious problems, like all of the injustices and tragedies around the world. Put emphasis on the important things like your family or making this a better place for all of us. Stop dwelling on petty topics that clearly show how simple minded you are.
    Well well well. To the original poster- the truth may have come out. This "Deputy" is retiring and in December finally came out of the closet and married his male friend. What a brave POS he is and was. Maybe he was on his period and had issues, or maybe he was just a nasty ***** . Either way be glad he is gone. I am!

Unregistered
    It's funny how this pompous prick tells the guy to stop "stereotyping" when he clearly did the same thing by saying "I bet he wouldn't have scared you if a couple of dread heads were about to conduct an armed robbery on your family and this deputy responded as your only saving grace."

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's funny how this pompous prick tells the guy to stop "stereotyping" when he clearly did the same thing by saying "I bet he wouldn't have scared you if a couple of dread heads were about to conduct an armed robbery on your family and this deputy responded as your only saving grace."
    I am retired LEO and in that case would only need MCSO to write the report after the fact- the only thing they seem able to do lately. Are you a "friend" of George?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well well well. To the original poster- the truth may have come out. This "Deputy" is retiring and in December finally came out of the closet and married his male friend. What a brave POS he is and was. Maybe he was on his period and had issues, or maybe he was just a nasty ***** . Either way be glad he is gone. I am!
    Here's a great question. Why do you have to call out his sexual orientation and talk about when he choose to come out of the closet? Why is that any of your business? Are you a spurn lover? A family member? Or even a friend that he may have withheld his personal life from? If this person has been rude to you past or present, call out his personality or actions. Not his sexual orientation.

Unregistered
    Monroe county sherif office you guys are shit heads!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Porch Monkey Nigers are not allowed in Monroe County!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12