#32 is Available - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: #32 is Available

So what have we learned troops? If you find out an employee or our police department has done something wrong, you keep your mouth shut, tell no one especially us in administration. You will be punished. We don't care. Ethics? Standards? Those are things other agencies encourage. You are working in klinkinstan now. You are here to work on the chiefs pet projects and to be wall paper. Forget being proactive. Forget the public expects us to catch the bad guys. Forget why you became an officer. Just forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

To avoid the wrath of progressive discipline, all you have to do is respond to your calls, do an occasional traffic stop, and turn in your adopt a cop each month. If you rock the boat, your asking for trouble. He rocked the boat for many many years. I wish him luck, and hope he lands on his feet soon, for his sake, and especially his family's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by forget it
    So what have we learned troops? If you find out an employee or our police department has done something wrong, you keep your mouth shut, tell no one especially us in administration. You will be punished. We don't care. Ethics? Standards? Those are things other agencies encourage. You are working in klinkinstan now. You are here to work on the chiefs pet projects and to be wall paper. Forget being proactive. Forget the public expects us to catch the bad guys. Forget why you became an officer. Just forget it.

To avoid the wrath of progressive discipline, all you have to do is respond to your calls, do an occasional traffic stop, and turn in your adopt a cop each month. If you rock the boat, your asking for trouble. He rocked the boat for many many years. I wish him luck, and hope he lands on his feet soon, for his sake, and especially his family's sake.
    Hi Drew!

#32 was a great cop. howeveer, he has ruined so many young officer's careers because he has an ego on steroids. As a street cop he was the best. As a team player, he was absolute poison to morale, rookies who he didn't like, or to any supervisor who may just be doing his or her job and he took it personally instead of professionally. The on ly time he didn't screw over fellow officers was when he was in CID, and thats because we didn't see him. To the comment the witch hunt is over, you better believe it...but it was 32's witch hunt to screw over his fellow officers at any time. When ever in pinch, he would throw his mother under ther bus. There many of us who have felt is venom. GOOD BY AND GOOD RIDDANCE!

We have lost a dedicated 20 + year officer because of his loyalty and respect for his dutties.
    As a Sgt. his abilities to do his job were outstanding! He was dedicated to USF Pd. Was he out spoken, yes but only for the good of the Dept. Did he make his squad work, yes but isn't that what a Sgt.'s job is? All those that have had a hand in his dismissal will one day have to come to the realization of what they have done to an admirable person and a great cop! Some departments close their eyes to corruption and immorality. We will miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by X-USF
    All that was accomplished, was that we lost one hell of a great resource. It's disheartening to see the loyalty USF shows to a guy who's given them 20-plus years of service.

I think some people need to think about the fact that their "opinions" just cost a 20 + year LEO his career. Shame on the Command staff for jumping to the defense of morally corrupt female. Shame on the the incompetant officers who cry about 32 when they have no clue what to do, but claim he micromanages them when he tells them what needs to be done.

I'm sure he, like the rest of those forced from this Department, will land on their feet and be much more successful then they ever could be here. I'm sure theres lots of high fives being given in the back hallways now , but in the next few months when the next target is identified, those of you in the front lines will be running around in panic mode wondering which one of your fellow officers will give their "Opinion " about you

Good Luck

What other GOOD COPS are you referring to that were forced to leave due to the actions of the USFPD Command Staff?

Morally Corrupt Female WHERE CAN I FIND ONE OF THOSE !!!!! :devil:

You don't have to look very far!

Lightbulb Re: #32 is Available

Perhaps you could start with your mother!

Did anyone attend his appeal hearing?

Did anyone attend his appeal hearing?
    Yes, not a bad turnout I'm told. Any questions should be asked/answered in person not on this website.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast