#32 is Available - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Re: #32 is Available

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You wont post on here again because you are a rangy little coward. The reason you couldnt hang with the big dogs here is because you are a scared, little white worm. They like you at your new job because they are a bunch of sissies too. You are now a big fish in a small pond thanks to ME.
    *I* am the one who made you into a man. You wanted to just slide through life like a little coward who backstabs and talks in sleazy whispers.
    *I* made you accountable for your weasly words and actions that taught you to act like a man and face the truth of your bald head and your weakness.
    *I* turned you into a man instead of a gutless piece of trash!
    Youre welcome.
    I hope this is a joke post. But, I have heard that it is really the way this guy thinks and opperates. That is very sad for this agency. If the guy really thinks that way. From my time working here, I have heard that he really sucks as a supervisor because of this and no one wants to work for him. In patrol, he has been compared to Lumpy from the "Leave it to Beaver Show", with an attitude, a badge, and a gun! I also heard that he is going to be a LT at this Dept at some point? What the He!! Thats a lot to look forward to on the job here!

Re: #32 is Available

Maybe you should walk up to him and slap his face to show him what time it is.
    Maybe you should spit in his mouth when he opens it.
    Myabe you should get it all off of your chest, but there is a price to be paid.
    The price is pain.
    If you grew a set and tried to teach him a lesson, you would find your world has turned into a battlefield.
    Maybe then he grabs you by your ponytail and drags you to your knees.
    Maybe then he rears back his fist all the way to Pluto and then brings it back into the atmosphere with the speed and power of a flaming space shuttle.
    Maybe he punches you square in the throat.
    Or maybe you just keep your eyes to the ground when you walk past him.
    Know your place!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112