#32 is Available
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

#32 is Available

The Witch has been burned at the stake. The Inquisition, What a Show.

Re: #32 is Available

During the chiefs meetings I didnt hear a peep about 32. I did hear quite a bit about those who went after 32, even from the Chief himself.

All that was accomplished, was that we lost one hell of a great resource. It's disheartening to see the loyalty USF shows to a guy who's given them 20-plus years of service.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    All that was accomplished, was that we lost one hell of a great resource. It's disheartening to see the loyalty USF shows to a guy who's given them 20-plus years of service.

I think some people need to think about the fact that their "opinions" just cost a 20 + year LEO his career. Shame on the Command staff for jumping to the defense of morally corrupt female. Shame on the the incompetant officers who cry about 32 when they have no clue what to do, but claim he micromanages them when he tells them what needs to be done.

I'm sure he, like the rest of those forced from this Department, will land on their feet and be much more successful then they ever could be here. I'm sure theres lots of high fives being given in the back hallways now , but in the next few months when the next target is identified, those of you in the front lines will be running around in panic mode wondering which one of your fellow officers will give their "Opinion " about you

Good Luck

You have to remember, I didn't pick this command staff, I inherited them. Uhhhhh not to say that I wouldn't have picked them.....

Just goes to show you that our command staff, yea ALL of you, are only in it for yourselves. I am ashamed to say I work here now. This job used to be fun, but I can see that time on the job means nothing!! Chief, keep putting in your apps!!

Although I could come on here and speak of this situation uninformed I won't. I want to thank 32 for everything he has teached. The time and effort spent with new and older Officers on cases so that they would be done thoroughly and with no stone unturned. I thank you for what you have taught me, the skills and police work that I know because of your work. Although this won't be the same as a job just know that your 22 years have been passed to the next generation regardless of the outcome of this incident. Thank you!

Pasco County Sheriff's Office Case number 09-37110

The guy was a Menace, period. Especially to all the co-workers over the years that he has caused problems with. Thank goodness his voice we will not be heard over the radio non-stop, that alone is good news. Good-Ridance that's what I say, if it's true.

The guy was a Menace, period. Especially to all the co-workers over the years that he has caused problems with. Thank goodness his voice we will not be heard over the radio non-stop, that alone is good news. Good-Ridance that what I say, if it's true.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast