I'm not surprised - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: I'm not surprised

Quote Originally Posted by NCR
    good reply river vet. There is a bunch of us up here who luv the way you shut up those babies. You are the only one who writes stuff about our job like we are supposed to do on here.The rest of them just get on here to cry and whine. Nobody ever gets on their case like they do when you write good things about us. Just human nature I guess. If I was somebody who decides if we should get more pay and I read all these complaining officers, I know what I would do! Keep on truckin' RV.
    You must be creek veteran--river vet's little sidekick. "Keep on truckin' RV." WTF. You, creek veteran, are a homo.

My favorite thing to do when on water patrol is to make all the violators show me thier penis'! I crack myself up everytime some douchebag whips out his bird cuz they have no idea how GAY they are when they do that! Stupid homos on boats make me laugh!! Any hoo, off to my ballet recital!

What's the deal with this puddle vet guy?? He needs to die!

Member LEO Affairs Detective

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What's the deal with this puddle vet guy?? He needs to die!

That sounds like a threat, you should be more careful on a public forum when you speak.

OK like the Lt told me that I have to work turkey hunters this weekend, but dont they start at like Oh my God early. I mean he was saying we might have to go to work at like 0500 IN THE MORNING. On top of that I cant wear my shorts and he said that I cant wear my class B's. They look so much more professional ( and they bring out the blue in my eyes). He said that I need to wear those horrid utilities. And arent the bugs like really bad in the woods, and all of those hunters have guns. On top of all that he said that he was going to drop me off at the hunting club and then pick me up in a few hours, I'll be all alone. I wish he would let me stay at the boatramp and write tickets for open containers. The only good thing is I may catch one of those stupid rednecks riding their 4 wheeler on the side of the road. There's a ticket or maybe a trip to jail if I write the report right. I think that when we drive into the hunt club instead of going 100 Oscar(I knew a boy in school named Oscar and he always called me names) I am going 100 orgasm. Tata for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayling
    OK like I was going to come out at 1030 and take my boat out today, only 101whiskey sounds way to rough for me so I went 101 whiskers you know for my kitty Muffin. So I went to my boat and wash it and poilish it while wearing my super sweet short shorts. I was trying to work on my tan a little too. There is a guy in the next slip that is sooooo hot. So I started out the inlet and it was so rough and the waves were over 2 feet and I was a little scared because you know I was by myself, so I went back to the marina and washed and polished my boat and then went to Starbucks for a caramel frapicino. After that I went to the salon for a new hair cut and style. I then went to the office and tried to talk my Lt into letting me come out early next week when we go on nights because its so dark out and the bugs are really bad and the other guys wont let me ride with them. He said no so I guess I'll stay on the interstate and write traffic tickets or go and hang out at the office or dispatch. Thats not near as scary as going out in the woods or on the boat. Well I need to go get a manicure so that my nails dont get chipped when I'm at the range next week. So long and Tata for now.
    Damn ! you must either work in the Keys, or have visited down here. That post sounds like most of our troops (and supervisors) down here on a regular basis. Nice job.

OK like I was getting ready for the regional meeting and I was polishing my gunbelt and all of the little containers for my accessories. You know my peppery spray and those handcuffs(God I love those) and that big stick that expands (hang on a second while I have a personal moment) whew thats better. I think this is the year that we go back to patent leather. That shine just makes my knees quiver. I think we are also going to get big patches that say " No really we ARE the POLICE", and a huge sticker all the way across the front and back of my truck that says POLICE. I am so excited. My life is looking up, I think the LT is going to let me be an FTO. I hope it one of those young hunks right out of school. I will finally have someone to talk to while I am out on Highway Patrol oops I mean water patrol. Just think, someone to take under my wings and several other body parts. I can teach them so much like were to get the best discounted lunch, who is the best hair stylist, and what time to hang around the office when the LT is not there. Well gotta go TaTa for now.

Life is GOOD. If I ever procreate, my kids will eat for free at school. Of course, procreating is hard when you live in South FLA and barely have enough to take some squaw to Hardees.

WTF is a Hardees???? Not in S. Fla bro(or as i've heard it called before "North Cuba")

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456