I'm not surprised - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: I'm not surprised

That's great. Momma's boy and his momma post on the forum. I bet her son is a real winner.

Member LEO Affairs Detective

Well from what she wrote, she sounds like a nice lady and I'll bet the apple did not fall from the tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    That's great. Momma's boy and his momma post on the forum. I bet her son is a real winner.
    I'm sorry. Do happy people still anger you? Just stay in therapy and do not give up. One day, you too, can be happy. Meanwhile, the rest of us are looking forward to another fun day. I'm up early to scout for turkey bait again, then the River Veteran is headed to (you guessed it!) the river.

Keep on Trucking Rivervet, I'm just getting started at this and you motivate me.

River Vet should jump off his boat in concrete shoes

RiverVet there are more of us out here that are entertained and support your cause, then the negativity of a few. Keep up the GOOD work!

Quote Originally Posted by River Veteran
    I'm sorry. Do happy people still anger you? Just stay in therapy and do not give up. One day, you too, can be happy. Meanwhile, the rest of us are looking forward to another fun day. I'm up early to scout for turkey bait again, then the River Veteran is headed to (you guessed it!) the river.
    If you think 0700 hours is " up early to scout for turkey bait" I'll bet you don't make a lot of turkey cases. Who talks about theirself in three person ? Stop blowin' smoke, quit your lie tellin' and get a life.

River Vet should jump off his boat in concrete shoes
    Agreed. Blows too much smoke and too full of himself.

I don't know what kind of turkey bait you're familiar with, but what I find is usually corn and other seed. It pretty much just lays there and you can find it at any time of the day. It doesn't run off and leave after 0700. The reason I said "we" is because "we" were flying in one of our helicopters and found more bait in a few hours than you'd be able to find in a week of walking. One of these days you Einsteins will realize you really don't have it all figured out. Keep throwin' out the hate...Ol' River Vet still loves ya.

Quote Originally Posted by River Veteran
    I don't know what kind of turkey bait you're familiar with, but what I find is usually corn and other seed. It pretty much just lays there and you can find it at any time of the day. It doesn't run off and leave after 0700. The reason I said "we" is because "we" were flying in one of our helicopters and found more bait in a few hours than you'd be able to find in a week of walking. One of these days you Einsteins will realize you really don't have it all figured out. Keep throwin' out the hate...Ol' River Vet still loves ya.
    And loves himself even more....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast