Racisim in the PCSO
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Racisim in the PCSO

Just curious if anyone has heard when the 2nd most racist person in the agency (Sgt. Horne) will be following the 1st most racist person in the agency (Mjr. Halmon) out to BSI/BCI.

It is a miracle the untouchable and unstoppable Horne has not been given a Monday through Friday 8-5 job at BSI counting paper clips or sharpening pencils or something.

Just an idea, just for fun, let's all post some TRUE stories about how truely out of control and untouchable Horne is.

You know, true ones like how, Luke ****erson was forced out and yet Horne was transferred to another district for sexual harrassment?

How Horne gets pulled over doing 20mpg over the speed limit while he was a traffic Sgt. and intimidiates his way out of it.

How Horne gets caught, in Saddle Creed Park, after park is closed, with a STRANGE woman, and nothing happens.

Or we can discuss the LONG list of favortism afforded to his gold toothed thug of a niece, Terra Mckinnon, who went through phase one THREE times, could not provide her agency issued shotgun or riot helmet during a quarterly inspection, and still has a job?

You kno each and every one of you have a few to share, just would love to compare some notes with some of you.

Re: Racisim in the PCSO

I hope whoever started this really knows that it will do no good at all. It is what it is! He has survived so many things, it's just useless to even waste time trying to understand. How can being one color give you privileges others do not receive? What would happen if the white d/s's started NOWLE (NOBLE)? There is no way that could happen. We need to get past the racism issue, FOR ALL COLORS. Being black should not give you special privileges,,, you are not being suppressed anymore based on that,, it's your BRAINS!!!!! Or lack of.
    I don't think there are any openings in bsi/bci and even if there were, he would definitely not even be in the top 100 for it. The Chief requires competency, intelligence, highly self movtivated, among just a few, all of which he does not have. Keep him hidden away in the district counting his paper clips, supervising the trustee washing cars and doing the disappearing act at 5!!!

I caught the last post, saying the "Chief" requires the best! The major (#1 in his class) does not???????

Well no doubt A.I. is reads these posts, but the question is will anything be done about his misdeeds? Probably not!

Wonder if they will ever think to check his time card. You know where he comes in a noon after working a detail for UPS, double dips, and then goes home at 1700hrs. Wasn't there a Sgt. arrested and fired for that not to long ago?

Probably the most disgusting thing about all this is how he claims to be religious. Deacon or something in the church, all while he molests woman throughout the agency, curses, lies, and manipulates staff.

Every word that comes out fo his mouth is a lie. He was in Special Forces in the Army? Would love to see his DD214 to see what he really did if anything. Wasn't there a white deputy fired not to long ago for claiming to be a big war hero?

Bottom line is the man is a liability to the agency but because he is black he is allowed to stay employed. Eventually someone will sue him or the agency for something he does and they will wish they would have done something about it sooner.

GIVE UP ON THIS MISSION HE IS UNTOUCHABLE AND ABOVE THE LAW. JUST LOOK AT THE PEOPLE ON HIS UNIT. THE ONLY WAY TO GET ON THAT UNIT IS TO BE ASSIGNED THERE ARE A PUNISHMENT OR TO BE BLACK AND BEEN HIRED ON FOR THREE MONTHS. SERIOUSLY LOOK AT TERANCE THOMAS, JOHNSON, AND THE NEW GUY FROM LPD. THEY WERE WITH THE AGENCY FOR A FEW MONTHS AND TRANSFERRED RIGHT IN TO COPS TO BE UNDER DADDY'S THUMB.

just maybe since the sheriff "doesnt" read these posts (yeah right) he'll never check this sgts drivers license status in georgia and realize its been suspended for over 20 yrs there. makes you wonder how he got a license in florida. you know when you fill out the forms and it asks if you have a suspended license in another state ect. i dunno, maybe the crime of lying on the dl app could catch the sheriff's eye especially since this sgt has been in so many accidents and claimed workmans comp for months on end.

I guess there are no white Deputies on his COPS unit...white people look out for each other all the time. You guys have nothing better to do than cry over spilled milk like a bunch of babies...ridiculous

So now it is a black vs white thing? What I believe the first poster said was that it was a Darell Horne racism issue thing not a black vs white general issue, but since you commented on it, let me remind you of something there Mr. Black Deputy. Blacks only make 18% of the general population, you have what you have because we gave it to you, and what has been given can be taken away. Never forget this. Darell Horne is the poster child for Deputies just like you. He has what he has and they tolerate what they tolerate from him because of only one reason, he is black. Not because he is intelligent, good person, good supervisor, or for that matter good at anything other than kissing ass and staying under daddy Halmon's wing, he is employed because he is black. He has a white deputy that works for him that was transferred to his unit as a punishment and another that has been at the sheriff's office for a minute and to be honest is the only type of white boy that can survive under Horne. Look at the shifts and honestly tell me that the shifts are fairly and evenly stacked, then look at his COPS unit and tell me he does not harbor lazy, racist, deputies, that could not survive on a real supervisors shift. Ask the Wabash unit how things are working for him in patrol and get back with me.

STOP WINING WHITE BOYS.......THE PRESIDENT IS BLACK...WE RUN THIS NOW

funny you should say that...doesnt he have a picture of our president hanging over his desk? wonder what would happen if grady put a pic of bush over his desk or mccain or palin? and u run nothing....u r a tool

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast