Contract-

Thread: Contract-

Contract-

Vote No! This contract is one mans way of getting a take home car for his girlfriend, and not in the best intrest of us all! Read it before you sign, but this has an over all negative overtone, and will be harmful for future employees! Remember that this is about our future as well as the future of new employees, dont go for the take home car program to screw yourself later towards retirement.

Re: Contract-

Well, the take home car thing is far better than Slick Rick wanted to give us. He wanted to go with the studies plan and get rid of the program.

The vacation time accurral will help us all if we get sick or injured. I would rather burn my sick time if I get hurt than take the worker's comp time and lose money. Hell, if we are not going to get raises, we all need all the money we can get.

There was discussion at the last meeting about getting the deal ther sheriff's office got for extra vacation time. Slick Rick said no, because it will cause overtime. He does not understand that if someone doesn't come into work, we don't immediately call someone in. We go be low minimum staffing and don't call people in. He just doesn't get it.

Before the contract is signed, yes everyone needs to sit down and go over it with a fine toothed comb. This one will be interesting.