New Hires - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hires

Re: New Hires

[quote=As you were!][quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "As you were!":nsjizeo4
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "As you were!":nsjizeo4
    I think Riviera Beach PD has the potential to be an awesome 10-8 agency but after further looking into how you recruit and select the people you choose to work for you, I don't see it happening anytime soon. It's bad enough that law enforcement and everything about it is totally subjective but you guy's lack the ability to select the real from the fake. Riviera Beach is the toughest city in Palm Beach County. You guy's deal with crime on a much different scale than the other cities in Palm Beach, and yet you hire these so called "Do Gooders" that look good on paper but come nowhere close to having the heart or balls to police that city. Most of them use you guy's to get their foot in the door and the second they get a chance to go to another agency they jump ship. I'm not saying you guy's should hire thugs, but at least hire people who have some sort of life experience and know what it's like to have to accept accountability. This economy has your administration all gassed up. Because your getting flooded with applications from people who may have a lot of college and or military and absolutely no passion for law enforcement, your being blinded to the fact though that these people are only looking for a steady pay check. Do you really believe that they'll stick around once the economy stabilizes? You guy's just took a blow with that investigation and all the negative press about your officers. That whistle was blown from the inside which was really F'ed up too. I just hope you guy's soon come to realize that, if you want a strong team, you have to hire team players. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feeling by writing this, and if I did than....well, you work in the "Raw", you can handle it, or at least you should be able to.

Your statement is a steady course of contradictions...so either you have no clue or you are acting like you have no clue. We have a kick ass agency just the way it is. There are many agencies that have people come and go. Stop jumping on this bandwagon and stop thinking that you are going to get us to write negative about our agency. We have a great bunch of guys and gals with the exception of what you call the "whistle blowers". We took a negative hit because the "whistle blowers" lied . We took a negative hit because people have personal vendetta's against Riviera Beach and people who work there. I and my co workers, whom I call family, again with the exception of the "whistle blowers", will support our agency, whom the "whistle blowers" and others tried to destroy and I will support the officers that were wrongfully accused and nearly destroyed. We aren't the only agency that has had press but we are the only agency whom "whistle blowers" were involved in. But we will survive and we welcome hard working people who don't mind getting down in the "Raw".

Your statement clearly confirms that YOU have no clue and it's no act at all. Pay attention! The last thing I hope is for you guy's to write negatively about each other, but just about every post on this board about the Riviera Beach PD is you guy's writing negatively about each other so here's a news flash for you, the bandwagon is full. You say that people have personal vendetta's against Riviera Beach and the people who work there, well I'd say so, especially the "whistle blowers", why do you think that is?

We are so glad that you are so concerned for us ....poor us ....well i'm here to tell you that we are all ok and we don't care about the whistle blowers or anything else. As far as people writing negatively about each other..sure there is some of that ..and there is a lot of good written here. There is goodand bad written on all these websites..it's life. So whomever you are, go to another agency and ask them why they write negatively about each other. Ask them about their so called issues and problems. We don't want any.[/quote:nsjizeo4]

Concerned for you! I'm not concerned for you, I feel sorry for you![/quote:nsjizeo4]

FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF !!!!

[quote=Guest][quote=As you were!]
    Quote Originally Posted by "As you were!":3pkplp37
    Quote Originally Posted by "As you were!":3pkplp37
    I think Riviera Beach PD has the potential to be an awesome 10-8 agency but after further looking into how you recruit and select the people you choose to work for you, I don't see it happening anytime soon. It's bad enough that law enforcement and everything about it is totally subjective but you guy's lack the ability to select the real from the fake. Riviera Beach is the toughest city in Palm Beach County. You guy's deal with crime on a much different scale than the other cities in Palm Beach, and yet you hire these so called "Do Gooders" that look good on paper but come nowhere close to having the heart or balls to police that city. Most of them use you guy's to get their foot in the door and the second they get a chance to go to another agency they jump ship. I'm not saying you guy's should hire thugs, but at least hire people who have some sort of life experience and know what it's like to have to accept accountability. This economy has your administration all gassed up. Because your getting flooded with applications from people who may have a lot of college and or military and absolutely no passion for law enforcement, your being blinded to the fact though that these people are only looking for a steady pay check. Do you really believe that they'll stick around once the economy stabilizes? You guy's just took a blow with that investigation and all the negative press about your officers. That whistle was blown from the inside which was really F'ed up too. I just hope you guy's soon come to realize that, if you want a strong team, you have to hire team players. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feeling by writing this, and if I did than....well, you work in the "Raw", you can handle it, or at least you should be able to.

Your statement is a steady course of contradictions...so either you have no clue or you are acting like you have no clue. We have a kick ass agency just the way it is. There are many agencies that have people come and go. Stop jumping on this bandwagon and stop thinking that you are going to get us to write negative about our agency. We have a great bunch of guys and gals with the exception of what you call the "whistle blowers". We took a negative hit because the "whistle blowers" lied . We took a negative hit because people have personal vendetta's against Riviera Beach and people who work there. I and my co workers, whom I call family, again with the exception of the "whistle blowers", will support our agency, whom the "whistle blowers" and others tried to destroy and I will support the officers that were wrongfully accused and nearly destroyed. We aren't the only agency that has had press but we are the only agency whom "whistle blowers" were involved in. But we will survive and we welcome hard working people who don't mind getting down in the "Raw".

Your statement clearly confirms that YOU have no clue and it's no act at all. Pay attention! The last thing I hope is for you guy's to write negatively about each other, but just about every post on this board about the Riviera Beach PD is you guy's writing negatively about each other so here's a news flash for you, the bandwagon is full. You say that people have personal vendetta's against Riviera Beach and the people who work there, well I'd say so, especially the "whistle blowers", why do you think that is?

We are so glad that you are so concerned for us ....poor us ....well i'm here to tell you that we are all ok and we don't care about the whistle blowers or anything else. As far as people writing negatively about each other..sure there is some of that ..and there is a lot of good written here. There is goodand bad written on all these websites..it's life. So whomever you are, go to another agency and ask them why they write negatively about each other. Ask them about their so called issues and problems. We don't want any.
    Concerned for you! I'm not concerned for you, I feel sorry for you![/quote:3pkplp37]

FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF !!!![/quote:3pkplp37]

I have no reason to so it's not necessary, YOU, on the other hand have plenty of reasons to, so it's VERY necessary!!!

[quote=As you were!][quote=Guest][quote="As you were!":26c99538]
    Quote Originally Posted by "As you were!":26c99538
    Quote Originally Posted by "As you were!":26c99538

We are so glad that you are so concerned for us ....poor us ....well i'm here to tell you that we are all ok and we don't care about the whistle blowers or anything else. As far as people writing negatively about each other..sure there is some of that ..and there is a lot of good written here. There is goodand bad written on all these websites..it's life. So whomever you are, go to another agency and ask them why they write negatively about each other. Ask them about their so called issues and problems. We don't want any.
    Concerned for you! I'm not concerned for you, I feel sorry for you![/quote:26c99538]

FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF !!!![/quote:26c99538]

I have no reason to so it's not necessary, YOU, on the other hand have plenty of reasons to, so it's VERY necessary!!![/quote:26c99538]

WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote=Guest][quote=As you were!][quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "As you were!":39h6owur

Concerned for you! I'm not concerned for you, I feel sorry for you!

FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF !!!![/quote:39h6owur]

I have no reason to so it's not necessary, YOU, on the other hand have plenty of reasons to, so it's VERY necessary!!![/quote:39h6owur]

WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:39h6owur]

I know.....I know...., As you were!

WHAT A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES! YOU CALL YOURSELVES POLICE OFFICERS, MORE LIKE PATHETIC! THE FBI RAID THREAD ON THIS SITE SAYS IT ALL, YOU SUCK! POSSIBLY THE MOST CORRUPT AND MISMANAGED INVESTIGATIONS UNIT EVER AND MANY CASES SCREWED UP TOO BECAUSE OF IT.

To above poster, it is true, the department I work for is so corrupt and lacks guidance from moral people. All our supervisors are corrupt and that filters down through the rest of the department. So I agree with you whole heartedly, heck I do hope someone takes over this department and weeds out the corrupt and immoral people.

Yeah this place is a cesspool.

But I still love you................

I Love You Too Peter, oh wait are we not supposed to let everyone know about us? Too late, I know everyone knows because I have opened up my mouth about this a lot and have heard rumors.

What, you are seeing him too? You BIATCH!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast