SDSS MAjor NEEDS AN AUDIT

SDSS MAjor NEEDS AN AUDIT

Dear all minions,

Why is PANFACE auditing the timesheets of his commanders and assistants in the office? The one that needs to be audited is himself. He gets to work everyday at 1100 hrs and leaves by 1500 hrs. he is destroying morale. he denies all vacation and eo requests. why you ask>?

BECAUSE ITS PANFACE

I love Frank Fernandez and when he opens his own police department, I will work for him. You guys wait and see. Don't park behind my parking space because if you do i'll put a big sticker on your car.

Re: SDSS MAjor NEEDS AN AUDIT

Quote Originally Posted by Auditing General
    Dear all minions,

Why is PANFACE auditing the timesheets of his commanders and assistants in the office? The one that needs to be audited is himself. He gets to work everyday at 1100 hrs and leaves by 1500 hrs. he is destroying morale. he denies all vacation and eo requests. why you ask>?

If I may ask, why does his audit bother you so much ? Are you being audited ? Your post is because?
    BECAUSE ITS PANFACE

I love Frank Fernandez and when he opens his own police department, I will work for him. You guys wait and see. Don't park behind my parking space because if you do i'll put a big sticker on your car.

Nothing wrong with what he is doing. Commanders need to come to work and keep their employees on target. We hardly ever see any commanders anymore so leave Major alone.

[quote="Auditing General"]Dear all minions,

BECAUSE ITS PANFACE

I love Frank Fernandez and when he opens his own police department, I will work for him. You guys wait and see. Don't park behind my parking space because if you do i'll put a big sticker on your car.[/qu

Who cares if he checks on the commanders or the secretaries or how many hours he works? How does that affect our lives..........it doesn't the new staff cronies that are occupying this site need to get to work there is plenty of things to fix around here and I don't give a damn if mouthbreather follows his staff around all day