Why is Frades so sad?

Why is Frades so sad?

Why is Frades so sad? He is walking around like he like he just caught his girlfriend cheating on him. Somebody please give him a hug.

Re: Why is Frades so sad?

What is a frades? Who cares anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What is a frades? Who cares anyways.
    I think he discovered something called a mirror, thats why he is so depressed!

What happened is that Cat Boy Javi Alvarez had given Frades a cat and it got runned over three days ago. My condolences on your loss Frades, I'm sure Javi can give you another one. I hear he has been creating quite an army of cats lately and is planning some sort of hostile take ove.

What happened is that Cat Boy Javi Alvarez had given Frades a cat and it got runned over three days ago. My condolences on your loss Frades, I'm sure Javi can give you another one. I hear he has been creating quite an army of cats lately and is planning some sort of hostile take ove.

Frades is sad because of the current economy, Subway is charging him more for the meat they send him, so in an effort to keep cost down he is subtituting his meat for cat meat at his Subway store. This is why he is amassing a large group of cats and cat boy gets 3% off the top plus the cat heads. 8)

Of course he gets the head, have yout tried his cat head soup? Its the Bombdiggidy!!!!