Cape chief's son, four others, take mortgage fraud plea deal - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Cape chief's son, four others, take mortgage fraud plea deal

Is the Chief responsible for the actions of his officers and his departments IA unit? If they were doing there job Steve wouldn't have needed to resign and there would be a lot fewer deadbeats working the streets too.

Rob Petrovich can't distance himself from the stench coming from CCPD. It's his department and he's responsible for it.

And btw what does him not being Chief when Steve was hired have to do for anything? When Steve applied how much you want to bet Rob vouched for him?

more than vouched

in his personal file, it shows that he failed all of his tests and he was ordered to be hired. disgrace that we had to put up with him for all these years good things are finally happening to him about time

Quote Originally Posted by The Deets
    How it went down...

http://www.nbc-2.com/global/Story.asp?s=12077695

5223 Stratford Court, Cape Coral (closing date September 4, 2007)

Petrovich brought the buyer to Forrey and Reese.

Forrey and Reese found a home for sale by owner and told the owner the buyer wanted to purchase the home at an inflated price because the buyer wanted to use some of the extra money to pay for improvements.

The owner agreed to sell for $625,000.

The loan application had an inflated monthly income, inflated balance in the checking account and inflated rental income. The buyer received a loan in the amount of $593,750.

The $593,750 was wired to the title company, Oxford Title, for closing on September 4, 2007.

The title company wired $105,000 to Noah Enterprises (owned by Petrovich) and $34,246.53 to New Cape Holdings, LLC.

Reese withdrew $17,500 on September 6, 2007 from the New Cape Holdings account.

Forrey transferred $11,213 from the New Cape Holdings account to Petrovich's personal account.

The buyer received $90,000 from Noah Enterprises.

The buyer made three mortgage payments and then stopped. The house went into foreclosure.
    The unnamed straw buyer Petrovich brought to Forrey and Reese, and who received $90,000 from Petrovich's Noah Enterprises was in fact James Joseph O'Brien and Lea O'Brien, husband and wife!

Yep that's right Cape Coral's finest Sgt. Jimmy O'Brien!

Just go to leeclerk.org and do a records search for Lea OBrien. It's the JPMorgan Chase Bank mortgage that was foreclosed on.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deets
    How it went down...

http://www.nbc-2.com/global/Story.asp?s=12077695

5223 Stratford Court, Cape Coral (closing date September 4, 2007)

Petrovich brought the buyer to Forrey and Reese.

Forrey and Reese found a home for sale by owner and told the owner the buyer wanted to purchase the home at an inflated price because the buyer wanted to use some of the extra money to pay for improvements.

The owner agreed to sell for $625,000.

The loan application had an inflated monthly income, inflated balance in the checking account and inflated rental income. The buyer received a loan in the amount of $593,750.

The $593,750 was wired to the title company, Oxford Title, for closing on September 4, 2007.

The title company wired $105,000 to Noah Enterprises (owned by Petrovich) and $34,246.53 to New Cape Holdings, LLC.

Reese withdrew $17,500 on September 6, 2007 from the New Cape Holdings account.

Forrey transferred $11,213 from the New Cape Holdings account to Petrovich's personal account.

The buyer received $90,000 from Noah Enterprises.

The buyer made three mortgage payments and then stopped. The house went into foreclosure.
    The unnamed straw buyer Petrovich brought to Forrey and Reese, and who received $90,000 from Petrovich's Noah Enterprises was in fact James Joseph O'Brien and Lea O'Brien, husband and wife!

Yep that's right Cape Coral's finest Sgt. Jimmy O'Brien!

Just go to leeclerk.org and do a records search for Lea OBrien. It's the JPMorgan Chase Bank mortgage that was foreclosed on.
    Learn what the definition of "straw buyer" is before trying to use it in a sentence retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Learn what the definition of "straw buyer" is before trying to use it in a sentence retard.
    Legally Jimmy is the buyer. It is possible he wasn't acting as a straw buyer although from whats been published it's definately a possibility. If he didn't act as a straw buyer then what was his role was in this fraudulantly obtained mortgage? Fraud was commited in obtaining this mortgage. Loan documents were falsified and the value of the property was inflated. Jimmy and his wife are the grantees of the mortgage and it was defaulted on after only 3 payments. According to federal charging documents, to which Petrovich had plead guilty, shortly after the deal went through Petrovich's company paid $90K for something to "the buyer". If Jimmy was a victim and not a participant in this crime please explain how that is so. I'd love to here your answer, even if it's retarded.

Who is the real buyer of 5223 Stratford Court who defaulted on the fraudulently obtained mortgage after 3 payments? Was it Jimmy? If it isn't Jimmy, why is he and his wifes name on the mortgage? And what was the $90K payment for?

To all LEOs. Be careful when getting into a running conversation with someone asking a lot of questions. The person is most likely a reporter and is phishing for info! Yes all local media read this forum and use what is said to look into details of how to dig dirt on us LEOs. Just be aware anything said is being read and used against us. That goes for all posts and anything personal about us, rumors or not.

Hi ladies and gents,

I know I have not had a chance to meet most of you but just wanted to say thanks for all of the receant support. Yes, I did it!!!! I am astonished how so many of you, that dont even know me, have been sending me cards and flowers in support. I know most of you can't trust him nor stand him and all I can say at this point is I am sorry to myself and children for not leaving sooner. Everyone was right about him. He was the most jealous and controlling person that I have never met and believe me, I tried everything to change him. I will forever be thankful for my family and blue and welcome all of you to visit with me on facebook. By for now, Kerri.

Kerri,

Shout up and get off of this site. You are nothing more than a filthy waste like him. You are not family and can not even spell correctly. So shut up and let Jack do the bashing of SP and JO on this post only!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast