Golden Beach Corruption Gets a Flyover - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Golden Beach Corruption Gets a Flyover

Sorry but this was finally something on this forum that was worth repeating. Over...and over...and over...again.

sukers

hey, i here you guys got opennings....! im passing by to pick up and few and drop them at haulover....! im sure a few bumbs dont mind working there....u already got a few...! you want some real police work come over a little south.. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by The Mongoose
    Some time has passed fellow bloggers since I have spoken. It is time for me to break my silence. Many things have been happening and more are yet to come......Be patient, as I can assure you the rest of the trash will soon be taken out. Below is a list of the trash that has been disposed of and the ones pending disposal. Be careful of who you confide in or take advice from as they may be portraying themselves as your friend and in reality they may be working out a deal for immunity behind your backs. I will leave you with a hint.......... An article of trash listed below (that has yet to be disposed of) was seen leaving from 1350 NW 12 Ave this past Tuesday. Who could it be?

Mayor G.S.
    Town Manager A.D.
    Captain J.B.
    Lieutenant R.B. (Disposed of)
    Sergeant L. P. (Disposed of)
    Sergeant O.P.(Disposed of)
    Officer Y.D. (Disposed of)
    Detective J.A.(Disposal pending)
    Officer R.R.
    Detective P.V.
    Officer O.S.
    Officer D.A.

For now, it is time for me to get back to work. Please make sure to RSVP for the celebration party when you receive your invitations.

Yours truly,

The Mongoose

This is my mongoose. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My mongoose is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my mongoose is useless. Without my mongoose, I am useless. I must throw my mongoose true. I must aim straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must hit him before he hits me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my mongoose and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace.
    Looks like the hammer is going to drop again...STOP, AND LISTEN....ITS HAMMER TIME! :cop:

What's a matter, did you get bored picking the fleas off your mutt ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123