GOOD RIDDANCE - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOOD RIDDANCE

Re: GOOD RIDDANCE

[quote=Still Hopeful]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guess Again":2tmwjct8
    Yes, she did bring people in. People that asked and she befriended. You dare to pass judgement but those that do not have anything nice to say shouldn't say anything at all. No one is perfect, but there is nothing wrong with trying to be the best you can. If you look litte or hard, depending on the person, you will find fault with everyone. My question is why do certain people feel it is their job to find fault in others and try to ruin or bring people down? Is that what thrills certain individuals? Take a long look in the mirror and tell me if you really like what you see. If you don't, come back here and ***** somemore about someone else because you obviously do it to feel better about yourself. Kristen I wish you luck. And for those that are not mature enough to do the same, well...your probably still looking in the mirror.
    How about, Good Bye and Good Luck, Kristen.[/quote:2tmwjct8]

"Kristen I wish you luck." I put it in there. It isn't good bye to me, we are friends and I don't work Weston.

Who cares, another sucker that goes to Dania. Dania has probaly the most 13p's working for them. :devil:

Have a good time at the beach with the boss?

all over again. mommy and daddy bail their little wonderful do nothing wrong girl out again. ruined another guy may? good job.. whos next?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123