Sgt to commander, and one day to Major - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Sgt to commander, and one day to Major

I love the stories from the old days but those days are gone all we do know is gossip and change the original facts.

Farmer a commander what a joke! This place is a circus.

That is ALL TRUE ! This really occurred , however keep in mind that "everyone" was black, not just the "love triangle" ( Boyd, Brown, and Farmer) including the lead IA investigator and the chief at the time. It was all swept under the rug like it never happened (Shooting into an occupied dwelling) Gwen Boyd later retired and became chief in North Miami Beach where she was eventually fired :cop:

Hey hater, don't slander this girl's name. This didn't happen to sergeant farmer. It happened to the other family member. Get ur story right

Quote Originally Posted by I remember by MPD retired
    That is ALL TRUE ! This really occurred , however keep in mind that "everyone" was black, not just the "love triangle" ( Boyd, Brown, and Farmer) including the lead IA investigator and the chief at the time. It was all swept under the rug like it never happened (Shooting into an occupied dwelling) Gwen Boyd later retired and became chief in North Miami Beach where she was eventually fired :cop:

She never worked for NMB you misinformed dipshit!

this can be true.. she is a zero, and has never seen the street as a sergeant. or did we forget ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    She never worked for NMB you misinformed dipshit![/quote

NOT FARMER STUPID, GWEN BOYD. SHE WAS THE CHIEF THERE AFTER SHE LEFT MPD.
    HOWEVER, I TELL YOU ALL AGAIN, FARMER WAS PART OF THAT LOVE TRIANGLE, WERE GWEN BOYD FIRED INTO THE HOUSE AS ROBERSON BROWN WAS HAVING HIS WAY WITH FARMER,AS BOYD THOUGHT THAT HE WAS "HER" BOYFRIEND,AND WAS JEALOUS. THE ENTIRE THING WAS TOTALLY COVERED UP,AS IT WAS A "BLACK THANG" WOTH ALL INVOLVED INCLUDING CITY I.A. ,THE CHIEF AT THE TIME, AND OTHERS. THE COUNTY MADE IT A "13" /09 AND THE CITY TOOK OVER (IT OCCURRED IN THE COUNTY) THIS IS "NOT" BS ASK ANY OLD TIMER THAT WAS THERE, THIS ACTUALLY OCCURRED. IT'S AMAZING HOW YOU CAN GET PROMOTED,AND BE A RISING STAR JUST BY GOING TO BED WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE :roll:

Correction, Gwen Boyd was the chief of North Miami then fired. This woman was a disgrace while she was here at the MPD,but like Farmer she manipulated her way to the top. Read this : http://www.blackvoices.com/boards/citie ... ired/854/1

esther farmer wasnt involved in the boyd affair, that was norma

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12