Who will be the new City Manager - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Who will be the new City Manager

COME ON ITS TIME TO PAY ARMANDO BACK FOR HIS HARD CAMPAIGN WORK....DON'T YOU THINK.

I would be there but I got an off-duty and then I got baseball. Someone please tell me what happened at the meeting. Frades

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I would be there but I got an off-duty and then I got baseball. Someone please tell me what happened at the meeting. Frades
    Aramando Martinez the city manager of BUnnell has been approached by Tomas.

I guess you all are to dumb to read or listen to the news.

i hear that the janitor is looking into it since he is a good b/s artist and knows how to scam his way in this dept. they are going to present him the golden plunger in his new position.

Louie it doesnt matter how many banks he ran, now he has to run a city. It isnt all finance all the time. You have hurricanes, riots, demonstrations, police shootings, dealing with the other segments of the community beside cubans. Lets pray we only have money issues and nothing else that effect the city.

Does anyone remember Elian, FTAA, riots in the black community, etc. He is being brought in to fix the finances.....that means union salaries and pensions. The mayor is here for one term and could care less about police now that he doesnt need us.

Louie it doesnt matter how many banks he ran, now he has to run a city. It isnt all finance all the time. You have hurricanes, riots, demonstrations, police shootings, dealing with the other segments of the community beside cubans. Lets pray we only have money issues and nothing else that effect the city.

Does anyone remember Elian, FTAA, riots in the black community, etc. He is being brought in to fix the finances.....that means union salaries and pensions. The mayor is here for one term and could care less about police now that he doesnt need us.
    LUBE'S GOT YOUR BACK!

I know it's difficult for you to fathom the following with your Miami High GED education, but hurricanes, Elian incidents, FTAA, riots, and the host of other issues you mentioned are handled through department directors and staff, along with the police and City EOC's.

What we need is a City Manager who knows finances. I know you only read the cartoon strips, but if you would have read the rest of the newspaper, you would know the City has financial woes, and those other issues don't mean a thing if you can't pay for the services it will take to deal with them. Carlos Migoya is exactly who we need at this point and time, Elroy.

Hey bigot,Miami High is an outstanding school which has produced pillars in this community so take your GED and stuff it up the high School you came from COME PINGA.
    STINGS RULE!

Boy, I can see that you were educated in that great institution of "higher" learning.
    You can take your toke now. Lol.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast