Who will be the new City Manager - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Who will be the new City Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcalde
    Its official, Tomas announced it on Channel 23 just a few minutes ago: Yolanda Aguillar will be the interim City Manager for atleast 6 months. A national search will be conducted for a permanent replacement.

I will be the new city manager. All I have to do is say no to projects in the city for a while and i will bring our reserves back up. Oh and give the miami police officer their raises in april!

Yolanda Aguilar is the New City Manager. She was having breakfast with Tomasito this morning at Versailles. Armando must be happy. I guess negotiations wont be so bad after all.

Tomas will be bringing in some one who knows zip abou government. Most likely soem one with a shady past in the private sector. Tomas is an idiot who cant keep his own finances in order and has already stolen from the city for his personal gain with his fraudualant credit card use.

He made Humpty Dumpty the chief, another person with an unethical past, he made Cabrera Deputy chief for driving him around, that was a great decission, convicted felon working in his office., etc, etc etc

Our raises are gone, 20 million in the hole, we aint getting a raise. Promotions wll not happen this year, those on the list will be lucky to get promoted next year. Calls for service are going to increase with all these new units taking people from patrol.

If your not in the DROP you better get there, the pension is going to take a major hit. The FOP has already got its payoff for supporting Tomas, Avila is the exec asst.

The party is over boys and girls. I hope you have been saving for the rainy day because rainy season is here

The FOP President has not gotten his payoff yet for supporting Tomas Regalado. In what form do you believe it would come? Will it come in the form of promoting Aguilars son or wife? Or Both! It would be very interesting to see if Yolanda Aguilar becomes the new City manager. Something that was mentioned here a year ago.. Did we get played by the FOP for personal gain. Sure is starting to look like it. Pension stabilization, retro pay, a promised done deal contract and benifets, future salary increases, no promotion from outside of the Dept. Looks like lots of lies so far. What a scandal!

I say go for it! Tomasito is not going to look very good but then again who cares at this point what looks good.

Obviously we are headed into trouble. Our FOP is asleep at the wheel and we need to reorganize. Several of us are having a breakfast meeting tomorrow to strategize how to move forward with some REAL leadership. If you care about your future and want to be part of making it and not WATCHING it, meet us there. Its going to take some brain power to know how to deal with this new city adminstration its way over Armandos head. Javi, you are invited if you really care about the future and not just reporting back to your tio armando.

8am Sunday, tomorrow, Denny's 37ave and Coral Way

If you would put your name alot of of concern people would sure attend! Count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The FOP President has not gotten his payoff yet for supporting Tomas Regalado. In what form do you believe it would come? Will it come in the form of promoting Aguilars son or wife? Or Both! It would be very interesting to see if Yolanda Aguilar becomes the new City manager. Something that was mentioned here a year ago.. Did we get played by the FOP for personal gain. Sure is starting to look like it. Pension stabilization, retro pay, a promised done deal contract and benifets, future salary increases, no promotion from outside of the Dept. Looks like lots of lies so far. What a scandal!

I say go for it! Tomasito is not going to look very good but then again who cares at this point what looks good.
    This is so true! It will probably be deleted soon.

Talking Re: Who will be the new City Manager

NOW IS THE TIME TO CALL HELP ME HOWARD, CARMEL ON THE CASE AND JIM DEFEDE

Sorry to disappoint you, but the new interim City Manager is Carlos Migoya, the former President of Wachovia Bank and current Board Chairman of Auto Nation. The guy understands finances and does not run a town with less than 50 employees.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasta Cuando
    Obviously we are headed into trouble. Our FOP is asleep at the wheel and we need to reorganize. Several of us are having a breakfast meeting tomorrow to strategize how to move forward with some REAL leadership. If you care about your future and want to be part of making it and not WATCHING it, meet us there. Its going to take some brain power to know how to deal with this new city adminstration its way over Armandos head. Javi, you are invited if you really care about the future and not just reporting back to your tio armando.

8am Sunday, tomorrow, Denny's 37ave and Coral Way

Count me in. See you there.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast