!2 Hours Shifts - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: !2 Hours Shifts

Re: !2 Hours Shifts

[quote=I Love 12's]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "I Love 12's":1p1a3iqk
    12 hour shifts are great. Everyother week I can go on a mini vacation. I work Midnights and find it the best way to spend more quality time with my family. I only wish we would have stayed on the Central Broward Schedule. But overall this the best schedule I've ever worked in 22 plus years. As for you guys complaining about too many hours to work in a single day. How many of you cry babies work details after or prior to your shift when we were on 8's. I bet you all worked more then 12 hours in a day and we did not hear you ***** then. Just be thankful you have a job. 12% of the Broward work force is currently out of work.
    Maybe if you were a slug that slept all night. Real cops work and are exhausted at the end of their shift. Your not an alpha guy but an admin do boy. Go hide behind your desk.
    Not an admin do boy. I work every one of my shifts. I turn in good numbers and always work towards insuring my zone and the zones around me are not plagued with crime. I take pride in the fact that on the nights I work crime is down or does not occur in my zone or the ones that neighbor mine. The guys or girl that works there the other days cannot say that and I would say you cannot either. SO no I do not sit behind a desk unless my desk is the patrol car in my zone. I stay busy every night unlike you, Pu55y[/quote:1p1a3iqk]

Bootlicker.

Re: !2 Hours Shifts

[quote=I Love 12's]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "I Love 12's":3sul6ohw
    12 hour shifts are great. Everyother week I can go on a mini vacation. I work Midnights and find it the best way to spend more quality time with my family. I only wish we would have stayed on the Central Broward Schedule. But overall this the best schedule I've ever worked in 22 plus years. As for you guys complaining about too many hours to work in a single day. How many of you cry babies work details after or prior to your shift when we were on 8's. I bet you all worked more then 12 hours in a day and we did not hear you ***** then. Just be thankful you have a job. 12% of the Broward work force is currently out of work.
    Maybe if you were a slug that slept all night. Real cops work and are exhausted at the end of their shift. Your not an alpha guy but an admin do boy. Go hide behind your desk.
    Not an admin do boy. I work every one of my shifts. I turn in good numbers and always work towards insuring my zone and the zones around me are not plagued with crime. I take pride in the fact that on the nights I work crime is down or does not occur in my zone or the ones that neighbor mine. The guys or girl that works there the other days cannot say that and I would say you cannot either. SO no I do not sit behind a desk unless my desk is the patrol car in my zone. I stay busy every night unlike you, Pu55y[/quote:3sul6ohw]

Your a punk rookie liar. You work midnights (first indication your a rookie). You say you like the 12's and have 22 years? BS! I haven't talked to a single guy with a 4 digit ccn that likes it. You are one of those rookies that voted 12's and complained that you wanted part of the weekend with 2 years on the job. You didn't wait your turn like everyone else and now your trying to spin these bs 12's on the senior guys that waited their turn. You should be a man and fess up and admit you just want part of the weekend without waiting your turn. I know plenty of guys with 25+ years that paid their dues and now can't have the weekend off because of punk rookies like you. Did I mention your a punk rookie?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12