!2 Hours Shifts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !2 Hours Shifts

!2 Hours Shifts

Well with the rest of the agency going to the Pompano 12 hour shifts on 2/27/10, I have not found one person happy or excitd about it. For the folks that are already on it, they all complain about how tired they are.

YOUR THOUGHTS !!!!!

Re: !2 Hours Shifts

Transfer to Pompano Beach Police Department.

LOL

That's funny because everyone I know and talk to love them.

well i for one like more time off but the schedule is long but ill check back in a month or so to see when its getting hotter

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    LOL

Well don't get me wrong, I love the xtra days off, but after a 12 hour shift and the drive home. I am exausted.

Quote Originally Posted by Over It
    LOL

Well don't get me wrong, I love the xtra days off, but after a 12 hour shift and the drive home. I am exausted.
    Poor baby! You're tired from working and then driving home. Get a backbone and be a man!

The Jail House is going to 12 hr.shifts soon also.Starting with mice at the Stockade.

12 hour shifts are great. Everyother week I can go on a mini vacation. I work Midnights and find it the best way to spend more quality time with my family. I only wish we would have stayed on the Central Broward Schedule. But overall this the best schedule I've ever worked in 22 plus years. As for you guys complaining about too many hours to work in a single day. How many of you cry babies work details after or prior to your shift when we were on 8's. I bet you all worked more then 12 hours in a day and we did not hear you ***** then. Just be thankful you have a job. 12% of the Broward work force is currently out of work.

Quote Originally Posted by I Love 12's
    12 hour shifts are great. Everyother week I can go on a mini vacation. I work Midnights and find it the best way to spend more quality time with my family. I only wish we would have stayed on the Central Broward Schedule. But overall this the best schedule I've ever worked in 22 plus years. As for you guys complaining about too many hours to work in a single day. How many of you cry babies work details after or prior to your shift when we were on 8's. I bet you all worked more then 12 hours in a day and we did not hear you ***** then. Just be thankful you have a job. 12% of the Broward work force is currently out of work.
    Maybe if you were a slug that slept all night. Real cops work and are exhausted at the end of their shift. Your not an alpha guy but an admin do boy. Go hide behind your desk.

Quote Originally Posted by I Love 12's
    Maybe if you were a slug that slept all night. Real cops work and are exhausted at the end of their shift. Your not an alpha guy but an admin do boy. Go hide behind your desk.
    Not an admin do boy. I work every one of my shifts. I turn in good numbers and always work towards insuring my zone and the zones around me are not plagued with crime. I take pride in the fact that on the nights I work crime is down or does not occur in my zone or the ones that neighbor mine. The guys or girl that works there the other days cannot say that and I would say you cannot either. SO no I do not sit behind a desk unless my desk is the patrol car in my zone. I stay busy every night unlike you, Pu55y

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast