Illegal searches
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Illegal searches

There's a Pembroke Pines police officer who targets young people. Uses traffic reasons to stop the car and then conducts illegal searches. Other officers know but he's protected because he gets many arrests that make his superiors look good. Is anyone willing to do the right thing?

Re: Illegal searches

Oh my God, can we get off K already I think the latest 6 or 7 posts mention him in some way, everybody is gong to have their opinion and they voice it, so I'm gonna voice mine too :devil: Just because this is Pembroke Pines does not mean Criminals acts do not happen and that criminals don't live here. He could stop a car and not find any drugs but maybe find burglary tools, or better yet stolen things in the car, you never know what he could find. And maybe if he finds drugs he could find a whole shit load of 57 in the car. People hide things in their car, we all do,It is what 99% of all humans do is put things in their car. I remember on more than one occasion Kushi went to 50 a car and they fled from him, both turning out to be 10's, and on one the subjects bailed out. Who knows what those suspects were going to do with that vehicle if Kushi had not decided to be a good police officer and go after them. K IS A GOOD COP! Get off his back!

Let it go 9110. Theres nothing we can do. Its a numbers game to him, just like oicking up girls at a bar. If you stop enough, eventully you will et something, He just doesnt care how many peoples rights he violates to get there. Which is why ill never 94 him.

Officer Scott Ku___

Is a menace to society. I am working on a class action suit against the city of pembroke pines police department because officer Kus....illegal searches and arrests and their protection of his illegal activities.. I have an ex-FBI agent and retired CIA agent helping me.

If you have a testimonial regarding this officer or superiors please send to KW 5712 NW 46 Dr. Coral Springs, Fl. 33067.
    (The person is solely forwarding info)
    I am establishing a pattern of abuse, so you will remain anonymous. Although. if you are willing to be part of the class action suit then you will have to reveal who you are at trial. Please leave some way to contact you ( email, phone,etc)

Quote Originally Posted by 9110
    There's a Pembroke Pines police officer who targets young people. Uses traffic reasons to stop the car and then conducts illegal searches. Other officers know but he's protected because he gets many arrests that make his superiors look good. Is anyone willing to do the right thing?
    How do u know its illegal ? Your job is find the bad guys and lockem up right, sounds like hes doing his job. The real cities out there must operate differenty because seasoned criminals that are going to prison for 20 on poss w int charge know every trick if u were dealing with that youd all be using the law to your advantage. Stop being a cheese eating rat fuk and shut the F up period. You guys need to be more aggressive with the amount of 21's happening I pitty your residents

I've backed him up pleanty of times, and although his practices are highly dangerous and he has about zero officer safety skills, I have yet to see him do anything to violate policy, let alone illegal. If you don't want you or your kids cars searched, either #1 take out the drugs or anything that gives him PC to search it or #2 just say no to a consent search. It's that simple. I hear the same parents always saying "not my angel. they didnt have drugs. he violated their rights". Little do they know, that you could smell the weed or whatever billowing out of the car from a block away. Learn the law first before you start crying

Kushi for chief!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Kushi for chief!

Sounds like a comment from an administrator. One that's never been a cop.

Just remember folks. Drug arrests are by far the easiest to make. No victims. No taped stapements. No witnesses needed.
    I can make $20,000 extra a year on that. Then again, I don't wanna p#uck my brothers out of this perk. Apparently Mr K really doesn't care.
    Thanks bro!!!

I'LL BUY THOSE FANCY TAC. PANTS AND SHIRTS WHEN YOU LEAVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Just remember folks. Drug arrests are by far the easiest to make. No victims. No taped stapements. No witnesses needed.
    I can make $20,000 extra a year on that. Then again, I don't wanna p#uck my brothers out of this perk. Apparently Mr K really doesn't care.
    Thanks bro!!!

I'LL BUY THOSE FANCY TAC. PANTS AND SHIRTS WHEN YOU LEAVE.
    But don't forget how we also all risk our @$$es running code everytime his awsome officer safety skills get him in some sort of mess!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast