RATS/COWARDS/KNOW IT ALLS

RATS/COWARDS/KNOW IT ALLS

THEY ARE IN THE BUILDING!!!!!

Re: RATS/COWARDS/KNOW IT ALLS

Quote Originally Posted by wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
    THEY ARE IN THE BUILDING!!!!!
    get over it

Spider
    The spider web had been broken. How insects will be sacrificed for the meal that is forthcoming.

Unregistered

Do nothing Natasha K

She’s always been a waste and done nothing here at the PD and I understand shes a bigger waste working at BSO! Pull her back and put someone deserving who knows how to be a cop with BSO. Total scum!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She’s always been a waste and done nothing here at the PD and I understand shes a bigger waste working at BSO! Pull her back and put someone deserving who knows how to be a cop with BSO. Total scum!!!
    I work with Nat King. She knows NOTHING and had her head up Greg Murphins azz the entire time. They got rid of Greg because he’s as useless as a tit on a bull. Both need to go back to Plantation PD. We don’t want you at BSO!

Unregistered
    I work with Nat King. She knows NOTHING and had her head up Greg Murphins azz the entire time. They got rid of Greg because he’s as useless as a tit on a bull. Both need to go back to Plantation PD. We don’t want you at BSO!
    We definitely don’t want Nat back here. That’s for sure. She’s afraid of her own shadow and never did anything here with us except cry under pressure!

Unregistered
    BSO to Plantation... please take Murphens and king back. They are worthless to us!

Unregistered
    BSO to Plantation... please take Murphens and king back. They are worthless to us!
    We had Iasillo apply with us... Thank God he left. You guys really do have some shit bags.