Another deputy busted for DUI
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Another deputy busted for DUI

Unbelievable!

When will you deputies learn not to drink and drive. And just how stupid was stupid? He was in a HCSO vehicle!!!

Turn your stuff in as "YOUR FIRED"

Re: Another deputy busted for DUI

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Unbelievable!

When will you deputies learn not to drink and drive. And just how stupid was stupid? He was in a HCSO vehicle!!!

Turn your stuff in as "YOUR FIRED"

You get fired before you get convicted?

That "deputy busted" is a close friend of mine. "That deputy" has a family, specifically a mother who is expected to pass with in the next twenty four hours. While in a state of grieving, the deputy made a mistake, which many of us may have made before, and now he is paying for that mistake with his career. Try burying your mother and lossing your career in the same weekend. Show some compassion ! What happened to the brotherhood and the thin blue line? Frankly, I am embarrassed to represent an agency that treats people this way. Im sorry Charlie and my prayers go out for you Mother.

ABSOLUTELY!

Quote Originally Posted by brooke melton
    That "deputy busted" is a close friend of mine. "That deputy" has a family, specifically a mother who is expected to pass with in the next twenty four hours. While in a state of grieving, the deputy made a mistake, which many of us may have made before, and now he is paying for that mistake with his career. Try burying your mother and lossing your career in the same weekend. Show some compassion ! What happened to the brotherhood and the thin blue line? Frankly, I am embarrassed to represent an agency that treats people this way. Im sorry Charlie and my prayers go out for you Mother.
    Remember your own words when you bust someone for doing what this dumb deputy did. Do you ask drunk drivers what's going on in their lives and do you let them off if they give you a story? No you don't. This deputy should be fired, no questions asked.
    Professional courtesy only goes so far and I thank the arresting officer. Wouldn't it have been harder on Charlies family if they had to bury two family members? Mistake or not, he did the crime now let him do his time.

Remember your own words when you bust someone for doing what this dumb deputy did. Do you ask drunk drivers what's going on in their lives and do you let them off if they give you a story? No you don't. This deputy should be fired, no questions asked.
    Professional courtesy only goes so far and I thank the arresting officer. Wouldn't it have been harder on Charlies family if they had to bury two family members? Mistake or not, he did the crime now let him do his time.
    Nobody is saying he shouldn't be fired. You don't have to rub salt in his wounds, jump up and down on his grave, have a party because he is ruined. How sad your life must be.

That "deputy busted" is a close friend of mine. "That deputy" has a family, specifically a mother who is expected to pass with in the next twenty four hours. While in a state of grieving, the deputy made a mistake, which many of us may have made before, and now he is paying for that mistake with his career. Try burying your mother and losing your career in the same weekend. Show some compassion ! What happened to the brotherhood and the thin blue line? Frankly, I am embarrassed to represent an agency that treats people this way. Im sorry Charlie and my prayers go out for you Mother.

You are embarrassed to represent an agency that treats people this way! Let us look closer at your post. So his mother way about to pass and when his family and mother may need him most he is drinking. Then it is time for you to move on as your type is not here.

This is a deputy that has led a "charmed life" at HCSO. He has been given almost every position he has applied for. Then when his family may need him the most he goes out and breaks the #1 rule of the Sheriff, the person that was very good to him by giving him the assignments he wanted. And what does he do, not only does he break the #1 rule of the Sheriff, but he does it in one of the Sheriff's vehicles. I won't even get into the area of how good is someone to a family in need when the one needed can not be relied upon.

Yes

Which leads me to a question. Can the Sheriff use tools, given to him with public dollars and that were given to him for the collection of evidense for a criminal proceding, and use the tool for non criminal offense investigation such as violation of an SOP which is an internal matter?

I believe the point was missed. What I was trying to get across is when one of our own is hurting, what is the purpose of kicking them while their down. I love my job, just saddened when people feel the need to feed on others sorrows.

The massive tool that posted Charlie had a "charmed life" at HCSO revealed himself with that little phrase. You are not angry that a deputy drove intoxicated. You are not angry that he committed the #1 no-no. You are thrilled that someone you resented and are jealous of got slapped down.

As previously stated at least twice, nobody is saying he isn't in the wrong. We are just saying you are a sick piece of trash if you get such pleasure out of seeing another cop fall so hard.

Yes

Which leads me to a question. Can the Sheriff use tools, given to him with public dollars and that were given to him for the collection of evidense for a criminal proceding, and use the tool for non criminal offense investigation such as violation of an SOP which is an internal matter?
    Of course.

Do you propose that a deputy who was arrested for rape (on duty) should not be fired for unbecoming conduct (SOP) because the case was developed as a criminal investigation?

I assume you don't work here.

:roll:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast