*CAUTION*"FMPD Street Cops Under Attack" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: *CAUTION*"FMPD Street Cops Under Attack"

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 40cal_666
    And to think we have a cop like "Guest" better known as Little Bo Peep working among us! No wonder why this department is in White Flag Waving mode. BAAAHHH! BAAHHHH!
    .40 calibre you are an embarrasment to law enforcment and this agency. Go home and get your gear, turn it in if you even are a cop.
    .40 cal sometimes the truth hurts when you hear it and some people just can't handle the truth-carry on .40 cal-you're doing a
    great job-too bad we can't put up up in the ranks and get some sheezt done

I like this post. VERY INFORMATIONAL.
    Quote Originally Posted by 40cal_666
    Well, Well, Well! What a year it has been , and yet for street cops here, there are no rays of transparent light beyond the GOB "Iron Curtain" ! The Kool -Aide agenda is full speed ahead for 2010, street cop suspensions, unlawful firings, convenient I.A.'s . cloning of more GOB road supervisors , and the non stop production of Power DMS anti- street cop propaganda . The new official motto for FMPD street cops has nothing to do with H.E.A.R.T., it should state "FMPD STREET COPS ARE GUILTY, UNTIL THEY PROVE THEIR INNOCENCE". We are not only battling the GOB Liberal machine, we now have to watch road supervisors, and fellow street cops looking to cut the throat of hard working blue collar officers , in order to gain a notch on their belts for a promotion. It's amazing when openings become available for promotions into GOB land, suddenly we have a surge of POWER DMS BIBLE THUMPERS COMING OUT OF THE WOOD WORK. This is directly aimed at the officer with the A.K.A. of the "General". Holy crap a fellow street cop was caught doing 15 mph over the speed limit, what a crime ! I'm sure all of the hypocrites ragging on this officer have never done 15 mph over the speed limit. What the hell happened to some Professional courtesy? No we can't do that , suddenly someone who breaks the speed limit in her Patrol car on a daily basis suddenly turned into a born again Power MDS bible thumper. This is the same officer who calls other officers to give her friends , professional courtesy when they are caught committing traffic violations. Not to mention , that any officer that does not have GOB KOOL -AIDE cluttering their brain , knows that the "General" broke pursuit policy. I guess all the academics in POWER DMS Land did not take any basic Mathematics classes during their college courses. The fairy tale statement that this officer was trying to run from the "General" at an "Estimated 80-90 MPH," easily concludes that the "General" had to be traveling faster than him if she was going to make ground to "CATCH UP". I didn't read in any of the Power DMS Propaganda Literature that we were able to chase traffic offenders, and then travel over 20 mph over the speed limit to accomplish it. There is no tolerance for officers like this, and these type of officers are on the official 10-81_666 Black List! It's stunning that an officer receives two days suspension for speeding, but yet GOBS that are in numerous wrecks in their department vehicles become Vehicle Operations Instructors, and are the People involved in writing Power DMS! The conclusion of this story is simple , Officer Nava dared to challenge the "General" on the sales of FMPD replica model cars. The "General" then took this opportunity to hurt and eliminate the competition , and to add a notch on her belt for future consideration for a chance at a promotion. The list is very long in this place of GOB wanna bees throwing fellow officers under the bus to gain specialty unit positions, and to receive future considerations towards gaining promotions. This is just the type of culture the "Stalin GOB Regime" here at Disney Land promotes, and nurtures. I flat out reject this culture, because it outright attacks the principles of the "THIN BLUE LINE"!

Let's get to some of these new GOB cloned road supervisors that apparently have forgotten their roots , and were at the front line with their complaints towards this type of GOB STALIN RULE REGIME. It's become apparently clear that all is well for these Cloned Road supervisors, because they have gotten theirs, so screw the rest of the street cops. I have never seen a group like this that micro manages everything under the sun, and that make it their mission to
    write up street cops for every petty thing imaginable. Apparently this is not enough power for these type of GOB STREET SUPERVISION DRONES, now we have certain supervisors who are conducting SELF-INITIATED IA's. Since when do supervisors conduct self initiated IA's , and then play the role of the Investigator , Judge, and then Jury? I don't know about you , but this sounds, and looks very NON AMERICAN to me! The firing of Officer NAVA is the most unjustified firing since Officer Ruggio. Questions arise ,to why was this IA created in the first place? Did it arise from a citizen making a complaint on officer Nava's actions? The answer is NO! Did the arrestee file a complaint for excessive use of force during his arrest? The answer is No! Did officer Nava injury anybody in a crash,or create property damage? The answer is NO! The only crime officer Nava broke was to catch a Law Breaking MORON, and he then placed the idiot in Jail! What a foreign concept, maybe Chief "HALF BAKED" would prefer we all just turn in our Firearms, and carry PING- PONG PADDLES for protection,and when we catch law breakers we should place them in the TIME -OUT ROOM! The true reason for this IA is real simple! The proto typical Class A Ego Maniac Drone GOB supervisor has a well known personality class with this certain officer! The GOB Drone then makes it his mission to exploit the situation to GET RID OF HIS SELF PERCEIVED PERSONALITY CONFLICT WITH THIS OFFICER! The techniques used are right out of the LT. Brian "NOSTRADAMUS" PHILLIPS playbook! All credit for that nickname comes from the COP's cop himself Ruggio! The techniques used are simple (1) create an investigative inquiry with the officer without representation, so the officer self-incriminates himself , (2) interview the arrestee involved at the jail for his brilliant unbiased analysis statement, (3) Let's send the officer's patrol vehicle camera out to conduct a full autopsy on his activities, and last but not least (4)Let's send the biased IA to the HEAD COUNCIL of GOB's to force the officer to resign! Problem Solved! The hypocrisy here is as clear as day, actions like this coming from a street cop supervisor who dabbled many of times outside the scope of POWER DMS during his street cop days, is simply seen as HORSE DUNG!

The force of the GOB Liberal transparent light is in full attack mode on the NON KOOL-AIDE drinking street cops. We are under a barrage of attacks from all directions, The City trying to take our Step-Plan away, and our pension, The GOB's , and their Drone operatives attacking our employment status, and our "Property Rights" . "Property Rights" is what Captain IA and the "One Trick Pony " use as a disguised term to describe the taking away of your vacation , and Comp. time. Do not stay in the fetal position street cops, we have a grievance option against this abuse so learn about it ,and use it. I'm Placing an official BOLO out for the P. B. A. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? Why would any cop take a forced resignation , over being fired ? There is no difference in the eyes of other employers in this profession between being fired,and a forced resignation. All you have to do is take the IA from the violation of CIVIL RIghts that occurred up in Station Two , and have a court compare it to an incident just like Nava's . The question still remains courtesy of Our Wonderful Chief? How do you justify firing an officer that may have broken non criminal policy, but give a pass to an incident that broke Federal Civil Rights Laws! The Chief has no good answer , because most bureaucratic Think Tankers come up with ideas that sound good for a Political purposes,but once applied to the real world their ideas turn the CITY OF FT. MYERS INTO THE 100 SAFEST CITIES FOR CRIMINALS TO PROSPER! The official "10-81_666 Black LIst" is now in full effect for the GOB Operatives among us, the street cop society has ways of dealing with these types of traitors. It is much like the world of Hockey there are rules of the game , but fighting is allowed in hockey to control those players who break the unwritten rules of the game. It's a known method of self policing , much like my motto "See NO Evil, Hear NO Evil"!

wow I do not miss this f'ed up place....it just gets worse

Carry on 40 cal...you're driving all of the sniveling liberal punks crazy :mrgreen:

40cal_666 on 02/08/10 18:05:54

Well, Well, Well! What a year it has been , and yet for street cops here, there are no rays of transparent light beyond the GOB "Iron Curtain" ! The Kool -Aide agenda is full speed ahead for 2010, street cop suspensions, unlawful firings, convenient I.A.'s . cloning of more GOB road supervisors , and the non stop production of Power DMS anti- street cop propaganda . The new official motto for FMPD street cops has nothing to do with H.E.A.R.T., it should state "FMPD STREET COPS ARE GUILTY, UNTIL THEY PROVE THEIR INNOCENCE". We are not only battling the GOB Liberal machine, we now have to watch road supervisors, and fellow street cops looking to cut the throat of hard working blue collar officers , in order to gain a notch on their belts for a promotion. It's amazing when openings become available for promotions into GOB land, suddenly we have a surge of POWER DMS BIBLE THUMPERS COMING OUT OF THE WOOD WORK. This is directly aimed at the officer with the A.K.A. of the "General". Holy crap a fellow street cop was caught doing 15 mph over the speed limit, what a crime ! I'm sure all of the hypocrites ragging on this officer have never done 15 mph over the speed limit. What the hell happened to some Professional courtesy? No we can't do that , suddenly someone who breaks the speed limit in her Patrol car on a daily basis suddenly turned into a born again Power MDS bible thumper. This is the same officer who calls other officers to give her friends , professional courtesy when they are caught committing traffic violations. Not to mention , that any officer that does not have GOB KOOL -AIDE cluttering their brain , knows that the "General" broke pursuit policy. I guess all the academics in POWER DMS Land did not take any basic Mathematics classes during their college courses. The fairy tale statement that this officer was trying to run from the "General" at an "Estimated 80-90 MPH," easily concludes that the "General" had to be traveling faster than him if she was going to make ground to "CATCH UP". I didn't read in any of the Power DMS Propaganda Literature that we were able to chase traffic offenders, and then travel over 20 mph over the speed limit to accomplish it. There is no tolerance for officers like this, and these type of officers are on the official 10-81_666 Black List! It's stunning that an officer receives two days suspension for speeding, but yet GOBS that are in numerous wrecks in their department vehicles become Vehicle Operations Instructors, and are the People involved in writing Power DMS! The conclusion of this story is simple , Officer Nava dared to challenge the "General" on the sales of FMPD replica model cars. The "General" then took this opportunity to hurt and eliminate the competition , and to add a notch on her belt for future consideration for a chance at a promotion. The list is very long in this place of GOB wanna bees throwing fellow officers under the bus to gain specialty unit positions, and to receive future considerations towards gaining promotions. This is just the type of culture the "Stalin GOB Regime" here at Disney Land promotes, and nurtures. I flat out reject this culture, because it outright attacks the principles of the "THIN BLUE LINE"!

Let's get to some of these new GOB cloned road supervisors that apparently have forgotten their roots , and were at the front line with their complaints towards this type of GOB STALIN RULE REGIME. It's become apparently clear that all is well for these Cloned Road supervisors, because they have gotten theirs, so screw the rest of the street cops. I have never seen a group like this that micro manages everything under the sun, and that make it their mission to
    write up street cops for every petty thing imaginable. Apparently this is not enough power for these type of GOB STREET SUPERVISION DRONES, now we have certain supervisors who are conducting SELF-INITIATED IA's. Since when do supervisors conduct self initiated IA's , and then play the role of the Investigator , Judge, and then Jury? I don't know about you , but this sounds, and looks very NON AMERICAN to me! The firing of Officer NAVA is the most unjustified firing since Officer Ruggio. Questions arise ,to why was this IA created in the first place? Did it arise from a citizen making a complaint on officer Nava's actions? The answer is NO! Did the arrestee file a complaint for excessive use of force during his arrest? The answer is No! Did officer Nava injury anybody in a crash,or create property damage? The answer is NO! The only crime officer Nava broke was to catch a Law Breaking MORON, and he then placed the idiot in Jail! What a foreign concept, maybe Chief "HALF BAKED" would prefer we all just turn in our Firearms, and carry PING- PONG PADDLES for protection,and when we catch law breakers we should place them in the TIME -OUT ROOM! The true reason for this IA is real simple! The proto typical Class A Ego Maniac Drone GOB supervisor has a well known personality class with this certain officer! The GOB Drone then makes it his mission to exploit the situation to GET RID OF HIS SELF PERCEIVED PERSONALITY CONFLICT WITH THIS OFFICER! The techniques used are right out of the LT. Brian "NOSTRADAMUS" PHILLIPS playbook! All credit for that nickname comes from the COP's cop himself Ruggio! The techniques used are simple (1) create an investigative inquiry with the officer without representation, so the officer self-incriminates himself , (2) interview the arrestee involved at the jail for his brilliant unbiased analysis statement, (3) Let's send the officer's patrol vehicle camera out to conduct a full autopsy on his activities, and last but not least (4)Let's send the biased IA to the HEAD COUNCIL of GOB's to force the officer to resign! Problem Solved! The hypocrisy here is as clear as day, actions like this coming from a street cop supervisor who dabbled many of times outside the scope of POWER DMS during his street cop days, is simply seen as HORSE DUNG!

The force of the GOB Liberal transparent light is in full attack mode on the NON KOOL-AIDE drinking street cops. We are under a barrage of attacks from all directions, The City trying to take our Step-Plan away, and our pension, The GOB's , and their Drone operatives attacking our employment status, and our "Property Rights" . "Property Rights" is what Captain IA and the "One Trick Pony " use as a disguised term to describe the taking away of your vacation , and Comp. time. Do not stay in the fetal position street cops, we have a grievance option against this abuse so learn about it ,and use it. I'm Placing an official BOLO out for the P. B. A. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? Why would any cop take a forced resignation , over being fired ? There is no difference in the eyes of other employers in this profession between being fired,and a forced resignation. All you have to do is take the IA from the violation of CIVIL RIghts that occurred up in Station Two , and have a court compare it to an incident just like Nava's . The question still remains courtesy of Our Wonderful Chief? How do you justify firing an officer that may have broken non criminal policy, but give a pass to an incident that broke Federal Civil Rights Laws! The Chief has no good answer , because most bureaucratic Think Tankers come up with ideas that sound good for a Political purposes,but once applied to the real world their ideas turn the CITY OF FT. MYERS INTO THE 100 SAFEST CITIES FOR CRIMINALS TO PROSPER! The official "10-81_666 Black LIst" is now in full effect for the GOB Operatives among us, the street cop society has ways of dealing with these types of traitors. It is much like the world of Hockey there are rules of the game , but fighting is allowed in hockey to control those players who break the unwritten rules of the game. It's a known method of self policing , much like my motto "See NO Evil, Hear NO Evil"!40cal_666
    the attacks continue :evil: :evil:

Esoteric on 07/22/10 19:45:32

It's been two years since Andrew Widman was murdered downtown and it's interesting to see the juxtaposition of our agency now and then. It's changed so fast and quickly it's shocking, which I guess is a credit to the people that have done it. I'm sure you all are very proud.

It was pretty obvious we were going down this road, but there were several things that expedited it. The first was the impeccable timing of Andrew Widman's death that allowed for Baker to aduse his death for massive political capital. The way in which he exploited employees emotions of losing someone they work with in such a violent manor actually to give the illusion that he cared about us was a masterful power play. He doesn't actually care now and didn't care then. And if he did care at any point, he sold it all to the City Manager and the City Council for more opportunity at political gain. And please don't disagree. We know all about how he promised that his Officers would write "X" amount of tickets, his transparency for us, the grunts, while none for him and his select few just to name a couple.

Our now "Number 1" would come to briefing before he became Chief and under the pretense of "hearing our concerns", again feeding into the illusion of caring. He'd ask us if we needed things and solicit our opinions; gestures that, in the end, were just ploys. Because now when he comes to briefing, it's
    read it, know it, BELIEVE IT! :!:

Esoteric on 07/22/10 19:45:32

It's been two years since Andrew Widman was murdered downtown and it's interesting to see the juxtaposition of our agency now and then. It's changed so fast and quickly it's shocking, which I guess is a credit to the people that have done it. I'm sure you all are very proud.

It was pretty obvious we were going down this road, but there were several things that expedited it. The first was the impeccable timing of Andrew Widman's death that allowed for Baker to aduse his death for massive political capital. The way in which he exploited employees emotions of losing someone they work with in such a violent manor actually to give the illusion that he cared about us was a masterful power play. He doesn't actually care now and didn't care then. And if he did care at any point, he sold it all to the City Manager and the City Council for more opportunity at political gain. And please don't disagree. We know all about how he promised that his Officers would write "X" amount of tickets, his transparency for us, the grunts, while none for him and his select few just to name a couple.

Our now "Number 1" would come to briefing before he became Chief and under the pretense of "hearing our concerns", again feeding into the illusion of caring. He'd ask us if we needed things and solicit our opinions; gestures that, in the end, were just ploys. Because now when he comes to briefing, it's to promote his agenda, and if you dare ask a question that differs from that, then woe to you. You can see it in his eyes. He dares you to challenge him so he can identify who disagrees and he can appropriately bully dissenters.

Number 1, I sometimes wonder how you could be so callous: acting like you genuinely cared about us in the wake of our devastation and grief. You preyed on us at our most vulnerable. Once you became "Number 1", hardly before the mason brushed the dust from the engraved the Widman name on the National Fallen Officer Memorial, the true colors of your politician-self were revealed. What changed? If two years ago when one of us was viciously murdered, you did carry such a personal concern, why have you done nothing in making strides to protect us? Instead you've done the opposite. You've created policy and implemented procedure that makes it harder to do our job, and where we constantly have to question our actions. Our first thought is, "is this going to turn into a complaint?" And if it does result in a complaint, the Officers are usually found to be in the wrong for a trivial policy violation... Transgressions that normally wouldn't even be worthy of PSB letterhead. But no -- you crucify them. You crucify them in the same breath as you demand more and more results.

Do you think that makes our job safer? When we have to go out and make more and more traffic stops, and write more and more tickets while on each of those stops we are focused on using the proper greeting as opposed to... watching the suspect, scanning the vehicle for weapons, et cetera, all with the nagging little voice in our head screaming, "This could result in a complaint!" Of course you don't think it makes it safer for us. You know it, too. But you simply don't care, because a lack of a personal greeting in the execution of a traffic stop might be misconstrued as an unflattering personal reflection on you. It's obvious now.

Since Widman's death, have you instituted any department wide mandatory training for Officer safety? Any active shooter training? Any crowd control training? Not in the budget? New badges are though. New patches, too. Accreditation, oh yeah that too. Two Sergeants handling Administrative reviews, oh yeah... that too. Given the number of murders committed last year, and guns on the street, do you think that it is unreasonable to allocate some money to get every car a patrol rifle? No? Why not? That's right, it was much more important to have cameras in every car rather than attempting to match the criminals bevy of fire power and munition. There are priorities in this department, and we know yours.

You wonder why people don't salute you? Why they turn their head when they see you? It's pretty obvious. We aren't nearly as dumb as you've diluted yourself into thinking. We deal with political Officers and supervisors and we know what to to trust in them -- their actions, not their words. What are you actions? New badges to fuel your ego. PSB entertaining every complaint in the interest of making you look good for the same small minority of the community that hates you and would ambush you on a lonely street in Dunbar just because you were wearing the uniform we all wear. All the while, you give nothing and do nothing for the people who would be risking their lives to save yours as you yelled for help over the radio.

I think what I really loathe about you, Number 1 (and that's appropriate because that is what you are all about), the most is not that you make our job unbearable, but that we trusted you when we thought you actually cared about our safety and you don't. If one of us died in the line of duty again you'd relish that opportunity for the publicity and continue the work of making our job unsafe to do.Esoteric
    read it, know it, BELIEVE IT! :!:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12