HIT A NERVE GOLDIE LOCKS - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: HIT A NERVE GOLDIE LOCKS

Quote Originally Posted by CAPTAIN CHAOS
    Stop acting like your some tough guy coach who is trying to improve the department by coming down on guys for nonsense. All you are is a product of a horribly run police department that promotes butt kissing weasels like you. A true leader is defined as honorable and trusted and not a self-serving person who misuses authority to look good and get promoted. Self-serving leaders are not as effective because their employees only obey them, not follow them. They succeed in many areas because they present a good image to their seniors at the expense of their workers.

"If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better." -Lou Holtz
    Captain Chaos, have things gotten so much worse since Tina, got moved? No, you were still a lazy POS then to. If you do your job, you don't have to worry about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by CAPTAIN CHAOS
    Stop acting like your some tough guy coach who is trying to improve the department by coming down on guys for nonsense. All you are is a product of a horribly run police department that promotes butt kissing weasels like you. A true leader is defined as honorable and trusted and not a self-serving person who misuses authority to look good and get promoted. Self-serving leaders are not as effective because their employees only obey them, not follow them. They succeed in many areas because they present a good image to their seniors at the expense of their workers.

"If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better." -Lou Holtz

That actually was a great post. People are fueling at you for speaking your mind. People only defend something that needs defending. So don't let the people who are putting you down for speaking your mind get you down. I think your Dept. does enough of that on it's own.

[quote=No Balls]
    Quote Originally Posted by "CAPTAIN CHAOS":23boq1hf

Captain Chaos, have things gotten so much worse since Tina, got moved? No, you were still a lazy POS then to (its too not to Goldie). If you do your job, you don't have to worry about anything.[/quote:23boq1hf] Goldie, get some sleep. You have a peewee 9 year old football game to coach tomorrow. Leave the big spelling words like TOO (ALSO) TO THE PARENTS.

Thanks for the correction. I'm glad you don't have anything else to critique about my post, Webster. I take that has agreement that you think Capt. Chaos is a lazy POS too. Thanks for the grammar check buddy.

Its amazing how the clicks run this department..... You often have to wonder how someone like brady myers gets whatever he asks for hmmmmm!! So many people upper rank forget where they came from.... Really quite a shame and JG is a living example of this....

Bring it to light baby

Hey there Veteran Officer. If this place is so great, how is it possible that Capt Sims (along with other capts) received almost a 20k raise? And us lowly patrol officers? Well we get an insurance raise. The best part is this:

Capt Mitchell and Sims go "S15" on $25 an hour details (DMC and grabroskis). Really???? Your making well over 6 figures and you take that little pocket change from a starving new officer - you greedy, glutinous, *******s!

Not to mention that Sims was caught sleeping at DMC. Or that Mitchell was late to grabroskis.

Or how about this unlimited comp bank for Lts? How does that work?

A year or so ago me "ranger fan" went back and forth with another poster on this site. This poster presented themselves as a "concerned citizen". Well it turns out that this citizen was fake! He or she was some one from the dept. The moderator called them out. What I'm trying to say is that this veteran officer and other motivators here are the same person. Or two people at the most!!! They are trying to fool people here by showing "great police work" and ignoring the rampant case of nepotism.

If you see or hear something worth hearing post it. If you got something unfair that happened to you or another officer post it. We need to bring to light the great problems of this dept. Not bury them. CB tested + for a schedule II substance and it was almost a non-incident, how is that possible?

Bring it to light if you've got it. If your scared to post just type proxy in google and post through a proxy site which is untraceable. Spending time in the WoW world taught me a lot about on-line activity. Remember I'm about out of here, you have to take the reigns.

Ranger Fan do not leave. We need you. Who else speaks the truth, nothing but the truth

I want to congratulate a Sgt. who finally stepped up and showed some initiative on a call the other day. This Sgt. really goes out of his way to do the right thing with the great responsibility he was given when promoted. I gotta tell you Sgt. SH you really showed alot of class by making a kid who has been here 3 weeks feel like he was apart of the crew. Nice job in degrading him in pictures while on a s-32 crime scene. You really personify what it takes to be a supervisor at this place.Be ashamed of yourself and for now on keep your arrogent idiotic mouth shut. :devil:

for you rookies coming to work for this dump, let me elaborate. a sgt here made a kid take a photo holding a big dildo to his face and had another cop show the picture to everyone in the PD. yep, great place to work right?

The last two posts were so constructive. Thanks for sharing. I can only respond by saying, who cares? I'm sure there is an investigation being conducted, and a process to take care of those types of things.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast