Thread: no love

Re: no love

Bad cop! No donut for you. :snicker: :devil: :snicker: :devil: :cop:

And that's an ORDER. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :cop:

Dear Surfsidejohnny:

Ya are absolutely right on that one!
    We have enough out of shape cops working for BHI that we do not need to feed them with Dunkin Doughnuts. Especially the big boy hiding on night shift!
    Who could it be? :evil: :devil: ops: ops:

After talking to a fellow officer about how rude a BHI Marine Patrol Officer was to me, he told me "check out LeoAffairs." After reading, I decided to share this:
    I was with my family ( 4 girls & 1 boy) ages 17 to 27 when I was stopped be BHI Marine Patrol. I said "Good afternoon officer, how can I help you?" She said in a very nasty tone,"I need to see a life jacket for everone on board," which I showed her. She then told 2 of my kids to "Get off the T top " where they were sitting. When I pointed out that it's reinforced with a gaurd rail, she became visibly agitated and began to raise her voice.
    At this point, hoping to avoid any confrontation, I told her I was a Police Sergeant and I'm not going to let anything happen to my kids. This only seemed to enrage her more as she shouted ,"Don't you think they're safer down below?' I said yes and told the girls to come down.
    BHI, you have the wrong person in a job that has a lot of interaction with public who are out just enjoying the day, but I must admit she was consistent, she treated me like sh-- as a civilian, and she treated me like sh-- when she knew I was a cop,

Why don't you and jet ski bandit make it official so that psycho cop can be reassigned away from the public? :?:

Sounds like "jet ski bandit" is a frustrated punk PSA wanting to be a PO. Doesn't matter where you work at "shitzz stain"! ALL officers have a job to do, just because you might work in a sh-t hole area and your pissed that another PO makes the same as you working in BHI, get over it! Respect all PO's, don't bad mouth them! In reference to your "stop" did you produce your ID/ Badge? Just because say your a PO with no ID, wearing your punk azz speedos doesn't mean shitzz. I would do anything to verify if in fact you are a real PO. So get over it, grow up and get your "nads" out from your azz and be a man!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345