Contract Negotiations
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Contract Negotiations

Do the words "Divide and Conquer" mean anything to you? That is exactly what they are trying to do to us. Put your personal feelings aside. We need to stick together and show these :roll: administrators they can't walk all over us. :x . We are supposed to be a "UNION". Let's act like one. :!: :!: :evil:

Re: Contract Negotiations

It is very apparent that the "few" that have everything they want, could'nt care less about the many that have squat and get $hizzat on all the time. :mrgreen:

What do you expect?
    They got their their fricking take home police vehicles!
    Now they tell you we got other priorities ! Like banking the non used sick days !
    This place is a joke!
    De plane, de plane Boss !
    Frenchie do your job , look for de plane instead of harassing the taxpayers !

What are the requirements to be a member of that very select "A-Team"? I am :mrgreen:

[quote="Fantasy Island P.D."]What do you expect?
    They got their their fricking take home police vehicles!
    Now they tell you we got other priorities ! Like banking the non used sick days !
    This place is a joke!
    De plane, de plane Boss !
    Frenchie do your job , look for de plane instead of harassing the taxpayers ![/quote

Ok, how bout this...if this place is such a joke don't let the door hit you in the ass.
    If there are better places to work, I'm sure nobody will stop you.

I think it is time to trade in the old ineffective PBA for a new FOP. :x :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by disgruntledpo
    I think it is time to trade in the old ineffective PBA for a new FOP. :x :cop:

Big Mistake! North Bay Village thought the same thing, now they are losing all their benifits. Once they see you guys are divided the city will take away everything you guys have, because they know you guys will not stand together.

And or you will see a mass exodus.
    Then Wackentosh will take over!

You are correct Miami-Dade Finest. If anyone checks out the NBV site, you can see how f'd up it is on the other causeway to the south of us. We must stick together or we are screwed. :cop:

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS UP WITH OUR NEGOIATIONS? DID THEY JUST STOP? ARE WE GOING FORWARD OR JUST GONNA SIT ON OUR A$$

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast