Contract Negotiations - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Contract Negotiations

Dear Brother in Blue:

I heard from very reliable sources ( who wish to remain anonymous, you may understand why) that you will finally get your take home.
    So it is not gonna be only the sergeants, lieutenants, detectives and the brass but every active member of this fine department.

I also heard that they gonna auction Surfside Great's vehicle. you know whom and we gonna get it.
    Patience is the key word here. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :cop: :devil:

Terror, Intimidation and Cliques. That is the way this organization is operated. The way you are treated here depends on your plumbing and other factors, which are too taboo to mention. But this is only an opinion and has no scientific fact. :lol:

Let's show these :?: administrators that we are :x as hell and demand that everyone is treated the same way and given the same opportunities and benefits. The "Good Old Boy or Girl" system needs to STOP!!! Please attend the Contract Negotiation meeting on Wednesday. Show that we are a real union. :cop:

First of all, I just have to say I came across this website in error. Then when reading the entries I was shocked, and not in a good way. I can't believe what goes on with you officers. What a bunch of whiny ass babies. And you are there to protect and serve??? Some of you ought to quit the profession and seek professional help, especially the person who wrote the Officer Wiltse entry. That entry was obviously not written by the said officer and was definately written by a disgruntled colleague who is probably unhappy with his own life. It seems you guys act like you are back in high school. What, is this officer not part of the "cool" crowd? He probably keeps to himself and doesn't kiss ass. Who ever wrote that ridiculous entry is definately a ***** and perhaps he should reexamine his own life. WOW, I feel protected by this department.

abc123 hits the nail on the head. I glanced at this forum because I occasionally check to see what issues cops from other states deal with. When i began reading, I thought I mistakenly stumbled on a sorority forum. Holy cow! You clearly get shortchanged in contract negotiations because you are too busy cat fighting with each other to pay attention to your issues. What is it about cops in Florida? Is the word comaraderie omitted from Florida editions of dictionaries? Is it that there are so few native Floridians and your departments are made up of transplanted people from places like Ohio that there is no real sense of unity and pride? Could it be that the biggest complainers actually aspire TO BE the administration? Your administration doesn't have to divide and conquer.. .you clearly have done that for them. It's very hard to take care of your own and watch each others back when you're sticking a knife in it.

Hi guys,

I was told by my sourrces that one your policemen quit your organisation to join our fine PD . i KNOW WHO IT IS BUT WON'T NAME HIM . I was told he was very happy because he has now a take home vehicle! What a difference makes a bridge! Bay Harbor Islasnds no take home cars 4 u! yOU GUYS DO NOT WORK HARD ENOUGH !
    I got mine so why should you get it ?

City Boss said it No No No . We are lookin at Surfside to give you similar benefits but no take it home for the little guys hahahaha :devil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I heard that someone gave the city back 90K instead of using it for much needed equipment. ie computers and cars.

Hey guy's, the Aventura Police Department is going through contract negotiations and we want to increase our pension benefit's. We currently have a 3 percent multipler and nothing else. It's bare bones. Can you please tell us what you guy's get in your pension?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12