[TX] Police Sgt. Boswell arrested for family violence. (How much violence is too much?)
http://behindthebluewall.blogspot.co...ested-for.html

A Bryan police sergeant has been placed on leave after his arrest early Friday morning, a day after his wife had filed for divorce... Mrs. Boswell told authorities she was pushed up against the wall by her husband, struggled to get away, only to slip off the wall. She said both lost their balance as a result and fell to the ground... "It's really difficult to say how long he could be on leave," Chief Eric Buske said. "I've experienced several cases like this, and each one has different demands"...

How much violence is okay? When people start "falling" into walls, on to the floor, or across furniture in an angry situation there is some percentage of a chance of even an unintentional death - an abrupt hit to the head.. What percentage of the chance of accidental death is too high? 50%? 10%? 1%? No violence is okay - but the percentage question helped me to make a decision to be safe - NO percentage was okay. I'm just sharing that in case it impacts someone like it did me.

But here's the hopeful news for Bryan: Seems there may be a new way of doing things with the new police chief...