Nobody trusts you dirty cops - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Nobody trusts you dirty cops

BSO has a civilian review board. Don't all IA cases there and the board makes the decision on discipline?

Re: Nobody trusts you dirty cops

Quote Originally Posted by Raydar
    Quote Originally Posted by paperboy
    Nobody buys the paper anymore that why Sen Sentinel subscriptions are down 80% if it wasn't on the internet no one would be reading this paper. Remember when this paper was thick with classified ads, no more. They will be out of business within the coming year. Then Mayo will have to find another rag to write for if he can. The header should read no one trusts liberal reporters. How many civilians will you find that are experts at accident investigation and accident reconstruction, need I say more.
    There are plenty and most all have a college degree, unlike you a holes.

Having a "college degree" means what? You're better or smarter than me or anyone that never attended college? I've been to college, and have found it to be nothing more than an expensive school for the "in crowd". I find that just about anyone can get a degree regardless of their intelligence levels. You can even get a degree on line if you so desire.
    I only see your degree as printing on a piece of paper. To simplify it, it's nothing more than the courage given to the cowardly lion.
    I know plenty of cops that are lazy, fat, do nothings. I know ex-military guys and gals that will always be pu$$ys. I've even met people that claim to know every martial art there is, but they couldn't kick even a bad habit. It seems to me that the biggest bunch of scamming, skating, do nothing, pu$$ys always claim they're better than everyone else. Consider yourself in that category.
    My intention is not to bash everyone that has gone to college or have attained a degree. My intention is to bash only those that have, and believe they are the cream of the crop. These are the one's that move up in the ranks (avoiding the road as much as possible) in police departments, or become reporters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12