*headsupimportant information
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

*headsupimportant information

Nuclear ----Miami beach was about to get pounded like CGPD ............... they just went Nuclear on pro-bowl Super Bowl and the famous Boat show.

they were about to get screwed over bigtime ..they stepped up and said NO off duties no vol OT for the Pro-bowl-super Bowl , Boatshow and everything else

Beware get the word out ..no ones working the beach off duty...out of support for our brothers and sisters
    Do the right thing

Re: *headsupimportant information

what exactly are you saying?? your post was kinda all over the place :|

The Miami Beach Fraternal Order Of Police is currently involved in intensive contract negotiations with the city administration. In a meeting that took place on 01/26/2010, the membership decided to stop working all OFF DUTY jobs effective 5:00 p. m. Thursday, 01/28/2010.

We are respectivly asking all municipalities to respect our decision and not work any off duty jobs within our jurisdiction.

The Miami Beach FOP thanks you.Guest

Your jurisdiction is all up in mine, plus I need the money. Who do we contact for shifts and pay? :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Statewide
    Your jurisdiction is all up in mine, plus I need the money. Who do we contact for shifts and pay? :cop:
    show up scab and you will be paid in full we promise you! it will be such an experience , we promise you it will be better and more up close then an IMAX movie .

FWC encountered armed subjects all the time. You crooked Miami Beach Cops are putting the safety of the public at risk with your childish tantrum. I hope you end up in prison with all your "Bros" in the "Thin Blue Line"

Working in Miami Beach is a J-O-K-E.......scream into the radio and police appear everywhere, you childish dork!

Hey Grooper trooper, there wont be any Manati speed zones to enforce or short lobsters, so what do you think you will be doing there.
    Actually, you sound like a guy that would wait for me to be at work and try to screw my old lady and sit in my recliner.
    Scumbag

To MBPD

I will spread the word to our guys to take into consideration what message they will be sending if they work the details on the beach.
    I can assure you that our working relationship has been strong over the years and we would like that to continue. Godd luck with your negotiations and we applaud your fight.

hey back woods although i respect each and every LEO please do not ruin a very important relationship fwc has with local pd's.
    MB Marine Patrol is my backup as I am theirs
    Be safe everyone

How many times have individual MBP officers or their FOP contacted state legislators and asked them for raises for you or other state law enforcement officers? They don't have any need for you until they "need" you. If you are worried about getting backup from their marine units now or in the future because you elect to work off-duty or overtime out there when they are already making $30,000 to $40,000 a year more than you, then there are bigger problems with that agency than salary negotiations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast