LOOK...UP IN THE SKY...IT'S A BIRD...IT'S A PLANE????? - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: LOOK...UP IN THE SKY...IT'S A BIRD...IT'S A PLANE?????

Another...... :mrgreen:

[img][/img]

Quote Originally Posted by The Mongoose
    Another...... :mrgreen:

[img][/img]

LOVE IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Apocolypse
    Quote Originally Posted by The Momgoose
    IT'S A ????????? DELETED TO COMPLY WITH TERMS this one is dedicated espicially to you. Make sure you LOOK UP at 11:15 am. Phase number II has now started. :snicker:

Yours truly,

The Mongoose
    Hmmmmm, Phase II !! Hmmmmmm

I bet it's not Superman! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Actually the Bureau of Prisons plane Leaving Palm
    Beach International Airport bound for the " PRISIONERS" Next place they can call home for years and then probation uuuuunnnnnn that god forsaken probation " when can I shit, when can I eat, when can I bathe, when can I go shopping, when, when, when, when, when,,,,,,,****, ****, ****, ****!!!!!!!!!THIS SUCKS :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Actually the Bureau of Prisons plane Leaving Palm
    Beach International Airport bound for the " PRISIONERS" Next place they can call home for years and then probation uuuuunnnnnn that god forsaken probation " when can I shit, when can I eat, when can I bathe, when can I go shopping, when, when, when, when, when,,,,,,,****, ****, ****, ****!!!!!!!!!THIS SUCKS :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yeah I think this says it all about this country.

http://cultureofweakness.wordpress.com/

This is the Mongoose. I know a lot of you Mongoose followers are wondering where I have been, because you need my direction on how to do things. Lets just say Santa will not be coming to my home this year, or in the years to come. My husband and I have done some pretty bad things. Karma has finally caught up to us. God I wish I could go back in time when I was in control, like the good old days when banner planes were flying over, flowers were being sent out, anonymous bogus complaints were being sent out. ETC...You get the picture. I do want to say that Karma is real and it does catch up to you. I would also like to say that I am very sorry for involving my family and my friends in all of this. I wish I could do it all over so I would not have to hurt my family and my friends for what might come down on my family and friends in the future because of my actions. My husband does not even speak to me anymore, nor have sex with me. I am not sure if it is due to stress or the fact he might be thinking about doing it with men in prison. I sure do wish I had my male K-9 back from the Opa Locka Days. I need some stress relief. I am no longer a MONGOSSE, BECAUSE I RAN INTO WHAT I CAN ONLY DESCRIBE AS MONGOOSE KILLERS. SO I AM NOW JUST A MOUSE. HERE ARE THE MONGOOSE KILLERS. JUST TO NAME A FEW OF THEM. THERE ARE MORE TO COME, BUT IM NOT SURE WHO AS OF YET.

Wifredo A. Ferrer, United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida,
    Hugo Barrera, Special Agent in Charge, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), Miami Field Division,
    Al Lamberti, Sheriff, Broward Sheriff’s Office (BSO),
    Ric L. Bradshaw, Sheriff, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
    Assistant U.S. Attorney Adam McMichael.

ATF
    FBI
    HSI
    BSO
    PBSO
    Miami-Dade Police Department
    Miami Beach Police Department
    City of Miami Police Department
    Virginia Gardens Police Department
    Hialeah Police Department
    Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

LET ME END BY SAYING ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY.
    I REALLY HOPE THAT WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS WHEN I GET OUT.

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

This is the Mongoose. I know a lot of you Mongoose followers are wondering where I have been, because you need my direction on how to do things. Lets just say Santa will not be coming to my home this year, or in the years to come. My husband and I have done some pretty bad things. Karma has finally caught up to us. God I wish I could go back in time when I was in control, like the good old days when banner planes were flying over, flowers were being sent out, anonymous bogus complaints were being sent out. ETC...You get the picture. I do want to say that Karma is real and it does catch up to you. I would also like to say that I am very sorry for involving my family and my friends in all of this. I wish I could do it all over so I would not have to hurt my family and my friends for what might come down on my family and friends in the future because of my actions. My husband does not even speak to me anymore, nor have sex with me. I am not sure if it is due to stress or the fact he might be thinking about doing it with men in prison. I sure do wish I had my male K-9 back from the Opa Locka Days. I need some stress relief. I am no longer a MONGOSSE, BECAUSE I RAN INTO WHAT I CAN ONLY DESCRIBE AS MONGOOSE KILLERS. SO I AM NOW JUST A MOUSE. HERE ARE THE MONGOOSE KILLERS. JUST TO NAME A FEW OF THEM. THERE ARE MORE TO COME, BUT IM NOT SURE WHO AS OF YET.

Hugo Barrera, Special Agent in Charge, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), Miami Field Division,

ATF
    FBI
    HSI
    BSO
    PBSO

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

Lightbulb Re: LOOK...UP IN THE SKY...IT'S A BIRD...IT'S A PLANE?????

NTiv .& Rev sghouulfd dqrive to thrhfoovet dawn and nubmp and shah every on a heartache.... .BUTCHL THEYVARE TRO MCHB PUSSIIES :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

16 DAYS

ATF
    FBI
    HSI
    BSO
    PBSO

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast