Gang members in the military

Gang members in the military

I was watching the news heard about disturbing problem occurring in all branches of the military. Gang members are joining the military and getting trained in combat even gaining combat experience in Iraq and Afghanistan using their training to commit crimes in the states.

There was a specific story I watched about a Marine who was on a self ordered mission to kill a police officer. He called 9-1-1 and made a fake report that shots had been fired. He waited for police to arrive. When the officers arrived, he used a military tactic called "slicing the pie" shooting at officers (who were only armed with hand guns) using an SKS rifle.

It took the swat team hours to finally end his mission. He was shot and killed by the swat team.

These gang members become more dangerous when the military trains them coming out of the military and using their deadly tactics on innocent civilians in the streets.

Can someone tell me how the military is coping with this?

Thank you

Re: Gang members in the military

That has been going on from the 70's. The Army has been the worst and overseas is infested with that gang mind set ! As an MP in Law Enforcement we saw that all the time. We even knew what unit the subject was from, based upon the inj. of the victims. On weekends, I stationed one of my officers in the ER to protect the ER Sraff on Afternoons and Mids !

Re: Gang members in the military

how about gang members joining the ranks of the police departments, I have seen a few in Fort Lauderdale with gang tattoos, Wheres Gibbs when you need him

Fatal Sins involving Activities Playing

Hey, are you truly Larry Queen? what with regards to revisiting your own elementary school, and seeing your kindergarten trainer, and the woman still remembers a person! Congrats, Neil! By the way, I liked Encyclopedia Brownish!
    sports betting online
    sports betting online
    sports bet
    online sports betting
    sports bets
    When the natural stride alternates completely between light and darker tiles in a grocery save. Your site is awesome! I really saw a double range earlier this year! And every person around myself just quit and featured, just around awe that nature could produce something so extraordinary. That seemed to be pretty wonderful!