SRT scandal - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SRT scandal

Re: SRT scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Grant Greenwood
    Also unlike most of you, who may or may not be law enforcement, we are supposed to remember that a man is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
    Hello Grant.....Actually every time I arrest someone, I KNOW he/she is guilty. That's why I arrested them...I don't go around arresting innocent people, do you? That innocent till proven guilty stuff is liberal BS...Don't believe it.....OJ simpson was found to be not-guilty, do you really believe he was???

Hey Chickenshot Guest...It sure seems funny you would take a gay angle out of supporting an old friend. "Me think Thou dost protest too much"

Hey Agador, just in case you have forgotten, an arrestee is not guilty until a judge or a jury says so, they are accused when you arrest them, go back to your redneck academy and try to pay attention.

SRT is a place to get gear. Could care less about one guy that got popped for being dirty.

Hey Agador, just in case you have forgotten, an arrestee is not guilty until a judge or a jury says so, they are accused when you arrest them, go back to your redneck academy and try to pay attention.
    Let me ge this straight....You make an arrest, after conducting an investigation..The scumbag get's found "Not Guilty," So in your mind he is now not guilty? BS..You know the scumbag was guilty, I don't need a judge and jury to make up my mind...Redneck academy??? I guess if you consider NYPD and/or Pinellas county acadamies are Redneck, then so be it, I'll go back....

Didn't this happen over a year ago?.....at least. This topic thread was buried near the bottom. The sudden posting of support and defense out of nowhere was odd. Does anyone care about this at PPPD? Did it affect us? Why don't we bring up and express outrage over the colonial stamp act?

Hey Chickenshot Guest...It sure seems funny you would take a gay angle out of supporting an old friend. "Me think Thou dost protest too much"

Whoa there, sport! Dont start accusing me of being a homophobe. The fact that he's gay has NOTHING to do with my opinion of the situation.

Why are u guys worring about SRT when u have more important things to worry about like are the Segways charging or is the Smart car clean

I am so mad that Archduke Ferdinand was assasinated

All this bickering and Amelia's Electra has been missing for hours!! She lost radio communication with the Itasca and never made it to the Howland Islands!! We need to get searching folks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thank full
    John,

We have your six. You have always treated us fairly. Thanks for raising the Money for Mike after he was shot and killed at Tampa PD. I wish we had more distributors that would help fallen officers. What the FEDS did was wrong.
    The guy who set you up Richard Bistrong former President of BAE Systems is a scum bag.

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO JOHN.
    Oh what a mark. Yes john, that all makes up for you being a money grubbing asshole. Love the GPS dropped equipment that has been found on insurgents with the letters "SRT" on them to you piece of shit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast