new hires - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: new hires

Re: new hires

I know that Simpson has a sweet collection of Einstein t shirts. And M D has a bagel butt.hehehehehehehe

both as useless as they come. Someone please tell me how they lasted so long

Sounds like someone (Tiny) on bike patrol is a little upset. Way to drop a dime on your brothers. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Drop a dime my ars. Get to f'n work and stop making everyone else look bad. Ask Simpson when was the last time he wrote a report probably the last time Davis wrote one. Nice to have the summer off working with PAL. What a waste of time and money.

Hey Tiny were you picked on when you were little? Maybe you were bullied or shoved into a locker? Or were you scared of the dark? Let me guess that's why you became a cop so you could try to feel like a man. Or was it so you could hide behind the badge? Just like you are hiding behind your computer. Simpson is a good friend of mine and has paid his due's to the C.G.P.D. I let him know what was being written and he said not to worry they're all haters. That anyone writing crap about people on here are faceless cowards. That they don't have the stones to say it to their face.

if someone said it i=to his face, what would he do? Hit them with a flap of fat or roll over on them? LOL, fat POS :devil:

So Simpson is blo.... you behind Einsteins telling you all about his great accomplishments. OK I'll bite, what's he done lately, and what dues has he paid????????? By the way, what the hell have you done?????????

Quote Originally Posted by TINY
    Drop a dime my ars. Get to f'n work and stop making everyone else look bad. Ask Simpson when was the last time he wrote a report probably the last time Davis wrote one. Nice to have the summer off working with PAL. What a waste of time and money.
    Tiny, you are the POS. When are you gonna learn that this city doesnt care about how many reports you right or what a "good job" you do. Simpson and Davis are good friends of mine and both paid their dues. Simpson does what he has to because thats all this department wants. He could run circles around most of us here with good police work but he has learned through experience that it will not be noticed. Take a look at our current contract and what is on the horizon. Do you really think the city gives a crap about how much you do? Davis was a good cop who pushed it until he snapped and what did he get from this city? A kick in the az, not help, although he ended up sticking to them. He now lives in a huge house only some of us could dream about, has a new ride and a hot devoted wife to come home to. Best of all he doesnt have to deal with the BS of this city anymore. Quit complaining and learn from people who actually know something about the city we work for. This place doesnt deserve shiatz. Give them what they give us.....nothing!

OMG, do you really believe what you just wrote????????????? Seek help pal before it's too late.

The truth to the matter is my friend, that the above statements are true. Those that believe other wise, also believe in the Easter bunny, tooth fairy, well I think you get the picture. The bottom line is that this city could not care one bit, if you were Joe super cop or just another cop milking his calls under a shaded tree. And yes, Officers Simpson and Davis were good cops in their day.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast