question

Thread: question

question

Just started the hiring process, does anyone no how many opening are there if any?

Re: question

Lots of open spots since the city has promised us no raises for 3 years

6 open positions left as they have 1 in FTO Training, two in the academy and five more hired. They are moving quickly becuase we have so many applicants. Great benefits/pension/take home car/shift differentials/etc but everything is at risk, like any agency. PBSO has to do their share to cut 130 million towards the county budget shortfall.

Wow , moving quickly to fill positions, pretty sad considering what you already have working there. Loser Cops that couldn't even handle themselves in a fight let alone anything more serious. Your Dept. is a joke do you not realize this? So tell me; are you going to hire more imcompetent people who shouldn't even be a security guards? Do you even do background checks and psych tests or do you hire any scrawny man or woman you can find? I feel sorry for you all I truly do. All suited up and nothing to back it. Love the part about great benefits and take home cars. Nothing like paying for your insurance and having a take home you can't even use.

Bitter?

Quote Originally Posted by DBPD Has Been
    Wow , moving quickly to fill positions, pretty sad considering what you already have working there. Loser Cops that couldn't even handle themselves in a fight let alone anything more serious. Your Dept. is a joke do you not realize this? So tell me; are you going to hire more imcompetent people who shouldn't even be a security guards? Do you even do background checks and psych tests or do you hire any scrawny man or woman you can find? I feel sorry for you all I truly do. All suited up and nothing to back it. Love the part about great benefits and take home cars. Nothing like paying for your insurance and having a take home you can't even use.
    Interesting observations that don't deserve a rationale response. However, I have to take the liberty here and defend my department and our officers. You are what we call in our business a "Signal 20". Research that, along with all of the other mistatements and comments you made that are erroneous. While you are researching, learn of all of the great work our officers do and all of the awards this agency has received in the last two decades by going to our website and reading our history.

You sound like you had a bad experience with our agency but, if you were on the wrong side and got arrested (or had friends or family arrested) it's not to hard to see why you are bitter.

We rise above!

[quote=Veteran Officer]
    Quote Originally Posted by "DBPD Has Been":33ctmx3k
    Interesting observations that don't deserve a rationale response. However, I have to take the liberty here and defend my department and our officers. You are what we call in our business a "Signal 20". Research that, along with all of the other mistatements and comments you made that are erroneous. While you are researching, learn of all of the great work our officers do and all of the awards this agency has received in the last two decades by going to our website and reading our history.

You sound like you had a bad experience with our agency but, if you were on the wrong side and got arrested (or had friends or family arrested) it's not to hard to see why you are bitter.

We rise above![/quote:33ctmx3k]

Use spell check and grammar next time would you? You are making fellow Veteran Officers look bad.

[quote=Veteran Officer two][quote="Veteran Officer":2pxely60]
    Quote Originally Posted by "DBPD Has Been":2pxely60

We rise above![/quote:2pxely60]

Use spell check and grammar next time would you? You are making fellow Veteran Officers look bad.[/quote:2pxely60]
    Learn how to read threads will you? "DBPD has been" is who you should be referring to.