The Bedazzler aint helpin' - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Lightbulb Re: The Bedazzler aint helpin'

Scoop just in!
    I heard from a friend who heard it from a friend that over heard it while on vaction in China. Don't tell anyone you heard it from me.
    Listen coming a little closer. He has a over due library book.

Re: The Bedazzler aint helpin'

Quote Originally Posted by I know the truth
    Scoop just in!
    I heard from a friend who heard it from a friend that over heard it while on vaction in China. Don't tell anyone you heard it from me.
    Listen coming a little closer. He has a over due library book.
    Well better add that overdue fee to the hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt he's accumulated and skipped out on! That should increase the total by about $2.00! Oh wait, he probably got that discharged during the bankruptcy too. Never mind! :snicker:

Wow just looked up the forclosure judgement, it totaled $695,823.05! :shock:

The unpaid prinicipal balance alone was $592,750. JP Morgan lost there ass on that property. I wonder what it sold for at the forclosure auction...

He might owe some money but the most important thing is that we still have Jimmy on the payroll. Jimmy is a valuable asset to the department and he continues to run SWAT and handle firearm repairs. We need jimmy to stay on his schedule of Monday through Thursday to get assignments done around the station. Please Feds dont take him away we need him to stay, please!

Cape Coral doesn't even need a SWAT unit, it's a luxury that need to be questioned in tough economic times. As we recently saw the Sheriffs SWAT unit handled things quite capably when called on to do so. Meanwhile CC SWAT where off partying on a cruise ship, nice one...

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Cape Coral doesn't even need a SWAT unit, it's a luxury that need to be questioned in tough economic times. As we recently saw the Sheriffs SWAT unit handled things quite capably when called on to do so. Meanwhile CC SWAT where off partying on a cruise ship, nice one...
    Sounds like somebody's jealous because they couldn't make SWAT.

Quote Originally Posted by hmmmm
    Sign me up I always wanted to carry a pager and get an extra $60 a month in my paycheck.

Quote Originally Posted by hmmmm
    No, somebody is a taxpayer who can't see the need for the Cape to have a SWAT unit, not to mention some their other extravagances, which serve no purpose other then boosting egos and padding pay checks...

It must be working these dirtbags are still walking around the city.

Quote Originally Posted by I dont feel safe in the cape
    It must be working these dirtbags are still walking around the city.
    You don't have a clue what's really going on.

Rats aren't loyal creatures. Figure it out. :evil:

Neither are those who hide secrets or look the other way. :twisted:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast