Really GOOD NEWS "Free"

Really GOOD NEWS "Free"

Brother Officer … Are you a minister of God for good?
    This SERMONETTE can be E-Mailed direct to you in a nicer "attached" format if you contact me at: soujourn@yahoo.com
    Thanks
    Written by Officer Frederick W. Smith III, Retired 1991 from Baltimore County Police, MD

THE KING JAMES BIBLE CAN ANSWER THIS QUESTION FOR YOU!

In the New Testament book of ROMANS 13:1-4: states:
    (1) Let every soul be subject unto higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. (TRY REMEMBERING BACK TO YOUR GRADUATION FROM THE POLICE ACADEMY AND THE PRAYER MADE AT YOUR ORDINATION)
    (2) Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
    (3) For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? Do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
    (4) For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword (GUN) in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil (CRIMINALS).

A PROPERLY PREPARED OFFICER FOR DUTY PUTS ON HIS UNIFORM AND EQUIPMENT. GOD ALSO STATES A CHRISTIAN SOLDIER HAS A UNIFORM TO FIGHT EVIL.
    EPHESIANS 6:13-20: explains:
    (13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
    (14) Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth
    (PUT ON YOUR GUN BELT), and having on the breastplate of righteousness (YOUR BULLET PROOF VESTS);
    (15) And your feet shod (SHINY SHOES) with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
    (16) Above all taking the shield of faith (YOUR BADGE), wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
    (17) And take the helmet of salvation (YOUR HAT WITH THE HAT PIECE), and the sword (YOUR GUN AND NIGHTSTICK) , of the spirit, which is the work of God:
    (18) Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching there unto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
    (19) And for me, the utterance may be given unto me, that I I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
    (20) For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that there in I may speak boldly as I ought to speak.

A CHRISTIAN SHOULD BE “CHRIST LIKE” IN HIS LIFE AND WORK. JESUS WAS A MAN OF ACTION JUST AS POLICEMEN ARE! THIS IS DRAMATICALLY EMPHASIZED IN MATTHEW 21:12-13:
    (12) And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the money changers, and the seats of them that sold doves.
    (13) And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer, but ye have made it a den of thieves.
    THE FIRST QUESTION THAT WAS ASKED OF MY FELLOW OFFICERS: ARE YOU A MINISTER OF GOD? AFTER READING THIS MESSAGE; WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER?

A FEW OTHER QUESTIONS:

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A CHRISTIAN?
    IF YOU KNEW WHAT GOD SAYS ABOUT BECOMING A CHRISTIAN, WOULD YOU DO IT? THEN:

WHO IS GOOD?
    Romans 3:10: As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

WHO HAS SINNED?
    Romans 3:23: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.

WHERE SIN CAME FROM?
    Romans 5:12: Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin, and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

GOD’S PRICE ON SIN?
    Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

OUR WAY OUT!
    Romans 5:8: But God commendeth his love towards us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
    Romans 10:9-11: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
    Romans 10:13: For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
    Romans 12:1-2: I beseech therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

TAKE GOD AT HIS WORD AND CLAIM HIS PROMISE FOR YOUR SALVATION, THEN STUDY HIS WORD TO GROW AND ANSWER OTHER’S QUESTIONS. BE A MINISTER OF GOD

suggestions with credit card Terminal

First, forums.leoaffairs.com probably isnt the right website to post this. Sorry, but im desperate. You users seem to be good with with computer related equipment. We have a credit card machine and everything was working perfect until we went from roadrunner cable to DSL. Our credit card terminal now will NOT connect through ethernet..only dial up. We have checked our router that it is plugged into and the port is lit so we know its connected. All of our computers connect to the internet all day long without problems .Anyone have any suggestions!?!? Thanks in advance! http://www.carpet-cleaning-lasvegas.com

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Really GOOD NEWS "Free"

Yup. Good news is great any time, but especially when you really seem to need it. Congrats