J.R RENYOLDS IS ONCE AGAIN 10-8 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: J.R RENYOLDS IS ONCE AGAIN 10-8

Quote Originally Posted by mids dep
    Is he coming back to 8????????????? That would be interesting. :devil:
    No, he's been herpes free for a year. He's going to get hooked up. His wife works at the main jail and she promised to take care of Tom W and Dave B Jr. when the get 10-15.

congrats bro. good to see this corupt agency on the losing side. fired for politics WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    congrats bro. good to see this corupt agency on the losing side. fired for politics WTF.

This retard deserves no breaks! He does not deserve to be a cop and his backers even know it. He is fat, lazy, and should have stayed a CSA! Then he could support his kids. Other than that he is no cop and he knows it. No one deserves to get let go for political reasons but this goof ball needs not be carrying a gun.

Good to have you back J.R. I agree with the last poster fired because of who you allegedly supported how sad BSO has become. Good to see that the arbitrator had enough common sense to see through the lies BSO was feeding them. Hopefully R.D. is next.

Glad u won J.R. Welcome back . I hope all the other guys that were fired for the election get their jobs back as well.

Good to have you back J.R. I knew you would win your job back.

Isn't it strange that most of the negative posts about him have been deleted.

Wah wah , hope u enjoy deerfield VD.

Quote Originally Posted by guest8989
    Isn't it strange that most of the negative posts about him have been deleted.
    Maybe they were deleted because they werent true!!!

Hey. I have a question related to this. Just how much does it cost to buy an arbitrator? :wink:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast