2 FLPD Officers turned in their car, radio, and door key! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: 2 FLPD Officers turned in their car, radio, and door key!

Read the Sun Sentinel today-- now they are saying Stevie Boy was on Rothstein's payroll as a 'Driver'. A detail which he never got approval for. Your in deep Son! Resign with the Chief. Save the Department further embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 007
    Read the Sun Sentinel today-- now they are saying Stevie Boy was on Rothstein's payroll as a 'Driver'. A detail which he never got approval for. Your in deep Son! Resign with the Chief. Save the Department further embarrassment.
    And we all know how accurate the Sun Sentinel is !!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh give a break, they got it wrong right? I think its a lot more than the Sun on this fat cat. He needs to go but no only him

well we all know who this is; AKA "the Rat"" ....see but a rat is a bad thing, (now that we realize that you still dont get it) but when we laugh at idiots doing ethical things wrong and they are Aholes and Bi****es ne way, they deserve it. thats the difference genius

besides your a double slime ball, cuz while you were busy being f****** up the A** getting all dazed and confused, I can bet you probably were enjoying everyone under investigions misery!!!! or you wouldnt be a rat!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dazedandconfused
    so let me get this straight.

a rat is a bad thing but to enjoy when my brothers and sisters are under investigation is a good thing as long as I didnt turn them in. I think I get it now. :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by special k
    Great, now they get a 9-5 work day with weekends off or paid leave! what a schedule! I only hope its the calm before the storm! :arrow: :devil:

yea this isn't any different, seems how they were working the detail the same time they were supposed to be working! d-3 doesn't have a srgt. now? whats the difference when SG was there? if he was working his detail during his regular work schedule?

The city has suspended two Fort Lauderdale police officers who may have violated department policy in their off-duty work last year for Ponzi suspect Scott Rothstein. ops:

Suspended with pay Friday were Sgt. Steve Greenlaw :evil: and Officer DeAnna Garcia-Lemieux :evil: , city officials confirmed. The two guarded Rothstein's Harbor Beach home, his Bova Prime restaurant and his law firm, Rothstein Rosenfeldt Adler, city records show. :shock:

They also were in charge of scheduling other officers' Rothstein shifts. For their work as coordinators Rothstein paid each of them an extra 5.5 percent of the overall off-duty pay, the records show. With an estimated $300,000 in off-duty work last year, the two would have received $16,500 each, plus payment for their individual guard work. The city has no record of their total intake. :lol:

"I can confirm they were suspended with pay, and it was for issues arising out of the Rothstein detail,'' Mayor Jack Seiler said Sunday morning. :cop:

After months of the city and Police Department defending the Rothstein off-duty work, the suspensions were the first official acknowledgement of possible wrongdoing. :roll:

City policy prohibits officers acting as personal bodyguards, but officials wouldn't say Sunday whether Greenlaw :devil: or Garcia-Lemieux :devil: or both are suspected of traveling with Kim or Scott Rothstein, or which policies may have been violated. As their off-duty employer, Rothstein could have given officers a higher rate of pay than the city suggests, or could even have given bonuses without necessarily running afoul of city policy.

Only if he'd given an expensive item or large financial bonus would it draw the city's investigative attention, officials have said.

The guarding of Rothstein's residence was unique: No other person in the city's history has hired officers on a permanent, 24-hour basis for a private home. Still, top city officials, including Police Chief Frank Adderley, considered the work to be distinct from being a bodyguard, and approved it last spring. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by yomama
    First, people on this site were *****ing because IA wasn't doing anything. Now, everyone is celebrating because two officers just got suspended. What happened to this place?
    80% of police officers have at one or more times in their careers falsified a police report or planted/fabricated evidence and have god syndrome especially the younger ones. This is why police officers should not be hired until they are 30. If I don't know a P.O. personally I don't trust them, I won't even give them the time of day (they can suck my nuts). I think dirty cops get off lightly thanks to fop/pba, most cops are felons who have not been indited/convicted. Most cops have the attitude that they are above the law, this is why everyday citizens dislike the police.

Quote Originally Posted by pigtofelon
    80% of police officers have at one or more times in their careers falsified a police report or planted/fabricated evidence and have god syndrome especially the younger ones. This is why police officers should not be hired until they are 30. If I don't know a P.O. personally I don't trust them, I won't even give them the time of day (they can suck my nuts). I think dirty cops get off lightly thanks to fop/pba, most cops are felons who have not been indited/convicted. Most cops have the attitude that they are above the law, this is why everyday citizens dislike the police.
    LOL...this made my day. :roll:

BTW did you know that 78% of statistics are bullshit :devil:

Time for a clean up and maybe a change in the big seat

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Ask SG about this stat

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pigtofelon
    LOL...this made my day. :roll:

BTW did you know that 78% of statistics are bullshit :devil:

Document: Lauderdale Sgt. Greenlaw enrolled in RRA 401(k) profit-sharing benefit?

> Posted by Brittany Wallman at 6:10 PM
    Staff writer Sally Kestin has this intriguing bit of news:
    Fort Lauderdale police Sgt. Steve Greenlaw, coordinator of Scott Rothstein's off-duty guard detail, may have been enrolled in 401(k) profit-sharing benefits at Rothstein's law firm, according to documents in the firm's bankruptcy case.

Greenlaw is under internal investigation by the police department to find out whether he violated city policy when he was working off-duty for Rothstein. Greenlaw was among the 28 officers who guarded Rothstein's house, restaurant and law firm, but he also acted as the coordinator of the detail, scheduling all the officers for the work.

One allegation, lodged by Rothstein bodyguard Joe Alu, is that Greenlaw was employed by Rothstein Rosenfeldt Adler as a driver, and drove Scott and Kim Rothstein twice. Outside employment must be cleared with police officials, and Chief Frank Adderley said Greenlaw did not ask to work as a driver for Rothstein and did not have permission to do so.

Greenlaw’s name is included in a list of RRA employees and family members in a Dec. 4 court filing in the bankruptcy case. It’s a motion by bankruptcy trustee Herbert Stettin to terminate RRA’s 401(k) and profit sharing plan, remove Rothstein as the plan’s trustee and authorize Stettin to select a new trustee.

The plan contained assets of $1.4 million and as of the end of 2008 had 60 participants with money in their accounts.

Police Chief Frank Adderley said Wednesday he was unaware Greenlaw might have been given a retirement benefit from RRA.

Greenlaw also is listed as an unsecured creditor in the Dec. 22 bankruptcy filing of all the schedules. He is listed being owed an unknown amount, which could include wages, salaries, commissions or benefits.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast