.357 50th Anniversary Revolver - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Selling my commemorative edition S&W 357. Pristine condition never fired except at factory.
    I am interested in purchasing your .357. I was on in 1989 but didn't buy one at the time. Is yours in the wooden case with the glass cover? Please let me know how I can get in touch with you.

Unregistered

Pete7771914
    Do you still have 357?

Unregistered

Value

Hi, I recently came into possession of my dad's commerative FHP 357 Magnum. Can anyone place a value on this collectors piece so I may have it insured by my homeowners policy.
    My dad was with FHP 1962-1966 until he went to work for Department of Business Regulation Alcohol Beverages & Tobacco where he worked for 39 1/2 years until retirement at the rank of Captain.

Unregistered
    The revolver is worth $2,300,000. Insure it for $2,500,000 just to be safe.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1839114
    Considering I put in 25 years and never had a bad guy beat me up I would say you have it wrong in calling me a *****. The fact is the troopers in the academy back then had to box but when Beach would bring his snot nosed kid in on a Saturday the academy staff would have to bring the recruits into the gym and make them box some more so his snot nosed kid would be entertained.

A lot of recruits ended up hurt so Beaches snot nosed kid could have some entertainment.

The fact is Beach was forced out of FHP.
    Not sure you when you went through the Academy, but we worked a half day every Saturday. Sometimes we boxed Saturday mornings. So it wasn't for the Colonel and his son.
    Colonel Beach was a good man. He cared for his troopers and he loved the Patrol. He was not charged, but three or four others upper level commanders were. They tried a coup and failed.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910